hey! only I may do that! *grabs the fish from him and smacks him with it*
SAR
SaratnBringer of Life
*takes a rubber mallet and hits maik.*
MAI
MaikahyandowenEntropy
*smacks him with the fish again*
SAR
SaratnBringer of Life
*whacks maik again.*
MAI
MaikahyandowenEntropy
*hangs Saratn from the ceiling by his ankles*
SAR
SaratnBringer of Life
*falls on the ground, landing on his head.* *starts to sob* That hurt you big meany
MAI
MaikahyandowenEntropy
you started it
SAR
SaratnBringer of Life
you did. you hit the fish at me. *crys louder*
MAI
MaikahyandowenEntropy
screaming about it won't help
ROG
RoguePw25Hogwarts Headboy
Maika!
So how guilty do I feel that I haven't posted here in ages? I say that we have a special Party thread or something, I dunno. With all the houses and such, any ideas?
SAR
SaratnBringer of Life
nope, but it's great to see you Rouge. *runs from maik*
MAI
MaikahyandowenEntropy
ROGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😱
ROG
RoguePw25Hogwarts Headboy
MAIKA! My love! 😆
SUS
Susan-StormPromising Tomorrows
MAI
MaikahyandowenEntropy
Originally posted by RoguePw25 MAIKA! My love! 😆
where've you been??
SUS
Susan-StormPromising Tomorrows
Some where..maybe Rogue came Back from a Bar..You never know..banana2