Gryffindor's Common Room

Started by Susan-Storm612 pages

clapping

HORRAY

smartass i feel so alone 🙁

y?

w00t i do not know

alrighty then

Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
the fish is dead

aww i know but like aww it died!🙁

I got a new one!

*kills the fish*

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*tackles Saratn*

Oh. My. God.

😆

noo!

😑

Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
where've you been??

Oh I've been around, here and there, just really haven't posted but I've been here.

I'm hoping to be back and get things moving here!

💃

Originally posted by RoguePw25
Oh I've been around, here and there, just really haven't posted but I've been here.

I'm hoping to be back and get things moving here!


yay! 💃

hey guys i dotn think i got back what house im in...and i totally forget where i get it done....or where i did it actually....sadwalk

the Sorting Hat

and umm.....where's is the sorting hat?

in the Harry Potter forum