Blockbuster Vs. Kingpin

Started by IDealinDreams2 pages

Blockbuster Vs. Kingpin

Sorry if this is a one-sided fight, I was just curious as these two always seemed to be very similar to me. Crime bosses, dank city, archenemies who are in the shadow of more popular heroes (Kinpin/Daredevil in Spidey's shadow, Blockbuster/Nightwing in the shadow of Batman); seems like a good matchup to me. I've learned a lot from reading this forum (I never knew of Cyclops' Judo and Aikado skills), so c'mon guys... don't let me down now!

Blockbuster=Super Strong, Super Durable
Kingpin=Humongous Fat Guy

I fail to see how this is hard to figure out...

LoL Well, Robb, I see your point, but I've also heard he's incredible strong. You're right, in retrospect, it is kind of obvious, but I've learned so many things from these forums about abilities I never even knew certain characters had, I figured maybe I'd be surprised here, too.

Originally posted by IDealinDreams
LoL Well, Robb, I see your point, but I've also heard he's incredible strong. You're right, in retrospect, it is kind of obvious, but I've learned so many things from these forums about abilities I never even knew certain characters had, I figured maybe I'd be surprised here, too.
well sadly,there arent enough Kingpin fanboys for him to win this

Originally posted by black robb
well sadly,there arent enough Kingpin fanboys for him to win this

😂

Maybe Kingpin can slap him with his man boobs

okay, now that was just goin too far..... 😘

indeed....kingpin VS> fat bastard

😱

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER NEVER NEVER LEAVE AGAIN! YOU BASTARD! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME?!?!?!?! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE LEFT AS THE ONLY JP FANBOY......WTF?!?!?!? WHY DID YO U LEAVE?

Originally posted by jinzin
😱

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER NEVER NEVER LEAVE AGAIN! YOU BASTARD! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME?!?!?!?! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE LEFT AS THE ONLY JP FANBOY......WTF?!?!?!? WHY DID YO U LEAVE?

He feared my pimp hand...just like JP...

Originally posted by jinzin
😱

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER NEVER NEVER LEAVE AGAIN! YOU BASTARD! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME?!?!?!?! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE LEFT AS THE ONLY JP FANBOY......WTF?!?!?!? WHY DID YO U LEAVE?

lol nice to see u 2 old friend.....i left becasue i went to train with master "dan"in asia to control my rage.....

Originally posted by colossus17
lol nice to see u 2 old friend.....i left becasue i went to train with master "dan"in asia to control my rage.....

😂

you haven't lost the touch one bit..

Originally posted by jinzin
😂

you haven't lost the touch one bit..

lol and as long as i pray to JP every night i never will....

Yes your love of JP is unwavering

😂

"you all know what to do...."

Ummmmm no we don't....what?

"FEEEEEEAAAARRRRRRRRRRR JP!!!!!!!!!!!"

indeed JP will rise once more!

And once again I shall send him on his trip to oblivion like last time. I am more powerful then JP can ever dream.

that's the delusion you were left with last time JP punched you out of orbit...

Haha you don't understand me then my friend C17 explain to him who I am.

I think I know who you are...the guy who got knocked out of orbit by jp...😄