Blockbuster Vs. Kingpin

Started by demigawd2 pages

Now, now, let's wait a second here.

Kingpin is NOT some "fat guy". His...mmm...girth, is actually ALL MUSCLE. I believe he's in a strength class similar to or above Captain America (CL 1/2). Additionally, he's a martial arts master - he mastered judo, jiu-jitsu and sumo. He's deceptively fast, and he's actually been able to hang with Spider-Man for awhile, and he's beaten Daredevil in the past.

Of course, I don't know anything about Blockbuster, so maybe that's still not enough to win. But don't sell Kingpin short - he's one of the better H2H fighters in Marvel.

Originally posted by jinzin
I think I know who you are...the guy who got knocked out of orbit by jp...😄

Once again ask my children how powerful I am.
My children are CM, black robb, Blair Wind, Kirbalactus, C17, and *cough*nataku*cough*
I am beyond anything JP could imagine coming clost to.