Adam Warlock VS. Sentinel Alan Scott

Started by Adam Warlock2 pages

Adam Warlock VS. Sentinel Alan Scott

Who takes it?

Both at their best/peak potential.

Debate.

Warlock at his best has the IG.

warlock at his best is a beast just look at the magus and goddess

Alan Scott would put up a really good fight, but I think Adam would take the win eventually.

Soul rip.

AW 10/10

*agrees with long pig*

No IG.

Sentinel Alan Scott is underrated here? WHY

Take away the soul gem and I'd think Alan would win.

The soul rip is too easy to use.

Originally posted by long pig
Take away the soul gem and I'd think Alan would win.

The soul rip is too easy to use.


i say WHY

LMAO

Whatcha talking about?

Originally posted by long pig
Whatcha talking about?

just playin

Oh...droolio

if adam had the gauntlet then it wouldn't even be a contest, but since he doesn't i have to give it to alan, i like adam, but i just think alan has the upperhand, however slight it maybe

Warlock ftw

Originally posted by kgkg
Sentinel Alan Scott is underrated here? WHY

he is, but Warlock would win.

The soul rip is cheap as hell, and he's actually used it very few times. I rarely include it in my thought process when thinking about Adam.

Honestly, maybe Alan. I'm a huge fan of both these guys, and it would be a monumentally sweet fight between two savvy veterans.

Alan simply has more raw energy output and options with his ring/power (depending on the incarnation). So the fight would be his to lose. But Adam's not far behind him in power, and would be tough to take out since he wouldn't try to go toe-to-toe with Alan.

I'd give Alan the slight majority simply because I could see him resisting a soul rip, as well as Warlock's telepathic attacks, and foiling (or at least not succumbing to) his trickery.

Re: Adam Warlock VS. Sentinel Alan Scott

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Both at their best/peak potential.

Debate.

taking adam w/ig

adam w/soul gem wins also

resisting the soul gem? i highly doubt that