Adam Warlock VS. Sentinel Alan Scott

Started by DigiMark0072 pages

Originally posted by DigiMark007
The soul rip is cheap as hell, and he's actually used it very few times. I rarely include it in my thought process when thinking about Adam.

Honestly, maybe Alan. I'm a huge fan of both these guys, and it would be a monumentally sweet fight between two savvy veterans.

Alan simply has more raw energy output and options with his ring/power (depending on the incarnation). So the fight would be his to lose. But Adam's not far behind him in power, and would be tough to take out since he wouldn't try to go toe-to-toe with Alan.

I'd give Alan the slight majority simply because I could see him resisting a soul rip, as well as Warlock's telepathic attacks, and foiling (or at least not succumbing to) his trickery.

Originally posted by Madvillain
resisting the soul gem? i highly doubt that

Why not? Alan has one of the strongest wills in all of comicdom. If anyone could, it would be him.

Originally posted by Skeets
warlock at his best is a beast just look at the magus and goddess
True, they were both part of Warlock before he expelled them from his being. So Warlock at his best would most certainly be capable of what Magus/Goddess did, which were Universal in scale.

IMO Warlock AT HIS BEST (no IG)>Alan