Originally posted by FoxMeister ha-son I may go on Counter-Strike for the second time ever and "pwn sum newb a$$"
Do want!
AX3
Ax3lCummin Soon
Isnt life strange A turn of the page A book without light Unless with love we write; To throw it away To lose just a day The quicksand of time You know it makes me want to cry, cry, cry
FOX
FoxMeisterTank
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane Do want!
Or go play on Day of Defeat and do something along very similar lines ha-son
AX3
Ax3lCummin Soon
I was going to see if my computer could handle something Steam related. Maybe CS, but hopefully Half Life 2: Deathmatch.
SV
Sol Valentine~Magnificent Ruffian~
Originally posted by FoxMeister Or go play on Day of Defeat and do something along very similar lines ha-son
*Dropkicks*
ABN
AbnormalButSaneScrew up
I want to shoot something.
CAE
caedusrulesallNo title since 2009-07-25
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane I want to shoot something.
Here, I happen to have a fully loaded Desert Eagle you can use.
AX3
Ax3lCummin Soon
I believe it's pronounced "Deagle"
FOX
FoxMeisterTank
Originally posted by Ax3l I was going to see if my computer could handle something Steam related. Maybe CS, but hopefully Half Life 2: Deathmatch.
I do agree. My computer is rather iffy with stuff like that.
CAE
caedusrulesallNo title since 2009-07-25
Originally posted by Ax3l I believe it's pronounced "Deagle"
Incorrect, Mr. 3l. It's slurred to "Deagle".
ABN
AbnormalButSaneScrew up
Originally posted by caedusrulesall Here, I happen to have a fully loaded Desert Eagle you can use.
I have a gun. K thanks.
FOX
FoxMeisterTank
Originally posted by Ax3l I believe it's pronounced "Deagle"
I totally believe i started the hole Deagle thing in R6V on 360 even though it's really big headed of me awehawe
AX3
Ax3lCummin Soon
Originally posted by FoxMeister I do agree. My computer is rather iffy with stuff like that.
I just got a new laptop and people have been telling me it should be able to run such things, but I don't want to go and purchase something and it **** up my computer or just not work.
SV
Sol Valentine~Magnificent Ruffian~
That's not the Karin I was looking for!
FOX
FoxMeisterTank
Originally posted by Ax3l I just got a new laptop and people have been telling me it should be able to run such things, but I don't want to go and purchase something and it **** up my computer or just not work.
My computer is about 5 years old and plays them with little problem
AX3
Ax3lCummin Soon
Oh, another song I know on this Greatest hits album. SWEET
ABN
AbnormalButSaneScrew up
I have a fever!
SV
Sol Valentine~Magnificent Ruffian~
Too bad she's actually a redhead. Ugh.
AX3
Ax3lCummin Soon
I had some ****ed up dreams last night.
1. Some dude got pissed off at me and pinched some skin off of my chest and It hurt.
2. I met some chick, went out with her, and got married. Then traveled the world. She was hot. awehawe