The 2,000,000th post game

Started by FoxMeister52,234 pages

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I have a fever!

Cabin Fever? awetwitch

YouTube video

Originally posted by Sol Valentine

Too bad she's actually a redhead. Ugh.

Why Kishimoto? Why?

Originally posted by Ax3l
I had some ****ed up dreams last night.

1. Some dude got pissed off at me and pinched some skin off of my chest and It hurt.

2. I met some chick, went out with her, and got married. Then traveled the world. She was hot. awehawe

and sounded like Rachel Ray.

I had a dream that i was trapped in a house with nude women and i wasn't really trapped awehuhs

I had a dream that the mob attacked me so I stockpiled weapons and 3 years later they gave up and left but left behind a bunch of PS3 games.

And I tried to fondle her roommate.

fire!

headshotkmc

Originally posted by Ax3l
And I tried to fondle her roommate.
And she didn't allow it. I was afraid she was going to tell.

I believe the chick I married also owned a pub.

Didn't want to wake up.

THUNDERSTORM! w00t

I wish I could control my dreams. They always provide me with such great opportunities.

....Purple dog on a Sunday afternoon
With my yellow duck his name is Pooh
Like to feed him old dirty biscuts
cause I like to save my triscuts
oh yeah
Purple dog on a Sunday afternoon (dooooooooooog)
With my yellow duck his name is Pooh (yellooooooow)
Like to feed him old dirty biscuts
cause I like to save my triscuts
oh yeah, oh yeah

Nothing like a depressant to chase the blues away

Originally posted by Ax3l
Nothing like a depressant to chase the blues away

Yep. So true, so true.

anti depresants suck ass...they make me more suicidal than i was before i started taking them

Apparently there is a ride at a new theme park called "Nights in White Satin: The Trip", I must find this place and ride this ride.

sounds like a plan.

RRRe

toy

SRRS