Godzilla and King Kong (from the Cinema-movies) vs. Savage Hulk

Started by Betageuze2 pages

Godzilla and King Kong (from the Cinema-movies) vs. Savage Hulk

King Kong ... has fought 3 adult T. Rex at the same time... and won

Godzilla .... is even stronger than King Kong

how they do against a Savage Hulk ?

The Savage Hulk would win,he's damn near invulnerable and has a healing factor.He also has speed on both of them.

savage hulk can life 150 billion tons. 150 billion tons > than godzilla or kong. Moral of the story: there is none, the overgrown jungle buddies are in space

KIng Kong is killed from one punch.......

Godzilla on the otherhand........ 😈

it would be fun to watch hulk put em both in the dirt though...

Originally posted by grey fox
KIng Kong is killed from one punch.......

Godzilla on the otherhand........ 😈

Classic Savage Hulk? That's like "Pre-crisis Hulk." 😈

Rips Godzilla a new one. If he can punch through time, send shockwaves across the multiverse, or destroy a universe with pure strength, Godzilla is nothing.

Classic Savage Hulk = Strongest One There Is.

Betagueze, ****ing stop it with these threads

Make him pay...

Originally posted by Betageuze
King Kong ... has fought 3 adult T. Rex at the same time... and won

Godzilla .... is even stronger than King Kong

how they do against a Savage Hulk ?


um Godzilla was beaten by kong idiot and they would be owned setting doesnt even matter

150 billion tons?

I thought even savage Hulk maxed out before 200 tons. There's no way it's 150 billion tons. You must be thinking of some DC loser.

Originally posted by Lord Magnus
150 billion tons?

I thought even savage Hulk maxed out before 200 tons. There's no way it's 150 billion tons. You must be thinking of some DC loser.

Nope. but Hulk didn't exactly lift it. Basically the mountain range (which was stated as dwarfing the Andes) was levitated by the Beyonder (or the Molecule Man, I forget which) and he dropped it on top of a bunch of heroes. Hulk held up one end of it on his back, he didn't lift it. But it's still impressive enough that he would have to have been able to lift billions of tons. Not only that but this was Banner Hulk (Savage Hulk's body controlled by Bruce Banner's mind), who can't even surpass his starting strength level. So the Hulk can lift billions of tons without even getting angry.

Hulk just tosses them both into the sun. And no, Godzilla cannot absorb or survive that much radiation.

Originally posted by Uberking Robert
Not only that but this was Banner Hulk (Savage Hulk's body controlled by Bruce Banner's mind), who can't even surpass his starting strength level. So the Hulk can lift billions of tons without even getting angry..

Well, to be fair Hulk was struggling until Reed starting insulting him.

Afterwards, he thanked Reed for making him angry, saying 'You knew that I get stronger as I get angry.'

So he can exceed starting strength.

Plus - when asked how he could hold the mountain, he said - 'I've got leverage', but I don't know how long I can hold it for.

------

People show this as an incredible feat of strength - which it is - but it's not his top. Supes could probably lift that mountain with one hand and throw it into space.

------

Either way - Hulk delivers the smackdown on both of these overgrown critters.

He rips Kong limb from limb, then jumps up at missile catching speed, to deliver a planet-busting punch to Godzillas head.

Easy win for Hulk.

That only because Banner was controlling Hulk If it had indeed been Savage Hulk he would have just got madder and madder until he threw the Mountain off them. I am sorry but Superman is weaker then a full raging Hulk that just the way it is.

Depending on which Godzilla we're speaking of here, Hulk could get squashed. King Kong is a non factor here.

Question: wouldn't Godzilla's nuclear breath just make the Hulk stonger (like the nuclear explositions did to Maestro)?

It would have to be Gamma Radiation I would think

What about the 150 foot King Kong. he was the one tossing Godzilla by the tale?

Originally posted by golem370
That only because Banner was controlling Hulk If it had indeed been Savage Hulk he would have just got madder and madder until he threw the Mountain off them. I am sorry but Superman is weaker then a full raging Hulk that just the way it is.

sounds like a superman dig to me, supes has proven higher feats, u no of this, that's why u were so fague and quick to say it, hoping no one would go, "your fan boy reply still shows".

I am not concerned about what you think. I was just stating a fact so go bother somebody else

Actually,that fact is null and void.BUT....I do believe the Hulk could possibly get stronger than Superman if he could get that mad.