Godzilla and King Kong (from the Cinema-movies) vs. Savage Hulk

Started by Uberking Robert2 pages
Originally posted by golem370
It would have to be Gamma Radiation I would think

No, the Hulk turned into the Maestro because he absorbed radioactive fallout from nukes. It was just regular nuclear/atomic radiation. So yeah Hulk absorbs Godzilla's breath. And I don't think it could hurt the Hulk anyways; Hulk has withstood nukes and worse.

In one case while in Grey form the Hulk jumped into space (tho with the assistance of special jumping boot thingies) and destroyed a meteor twice the size of the Earth with one punch. In another case he destroyed a force-field that could change the orbit of a planet with one punch. Hulk has also ripped through energy in his bare hands (and also bent and twisted it like fabric which is of course utterly impossible by the laws of physics), one time punched through a time storm, has ripped open Onslaught's armor (all of Earth's other heroes including THOR couldn't do that) and has crushed adamantium in his bare hands. I don't have the issue numbers for these but I've seen the pics. Hulk has done many other feats equal or superior to planet-moving ones but those up there were just off the top of my head.