Scarlet Witch vs. Thanos

Started by General Kon-El2 pages

Scarlet Witch vs. Thanos

Thanos has the cosmic cube. Scarlet Witch as of currently. Who will win?

no match. wanda wins.

Has Wanda done something to affect reality on a universal scale? I heard something about her mumbling "No more mutants" and instantly wiping out the powers of more than 90% of Earth's mutant population. But what has she done to affect a being or beings of Thanos stature?

Yeah it appears she altered the universe, as the Kree appeared to be altered.

Hmm...

1. It's been stated that Thanos exists outside the influence of Chaos and Order. Who's to say chaos magic affects him at all? I'm sure she could affect his surroundings, but I don't see that translating to a victory.
2. If Chaos magic does affect him, what's her defense against his cosmic might? She does still have human level durability right? Best case scenario for Wanda, they split 50/50.

Originally posted by Crease
Hmm...

1. If she still has human level durability I'd be inclined to think she'd still lose. She took an arrow though the heart and it didn't seem to phase her and then she made the arrow and Hawkeye "vanish"
2.It's been stated that Thanos exists outside the influence of Chaos and Order. Who's to say chaos magic affects him at all? I'm sure she could affect his surroundings, but I don't see that translating to a victory.
3. If Chaos magic does affect him, what's her defense against his cosmic might? This is obviously her best case scenario, in which case thay split 50/50.

1. She doesn't have human durability, any damage she takes she can rewrite the reality.
2. Choas Magic doesn't actually exist, it was created by Wanda

Originally posted by Crease
Has Wanda done something to affect reality on a universal scale? I heard something about her mumbling "No more mutants" and instantly wiping out the powers of more than 90% of Earth's mutant population. But what has she done to affect a being or beings of Thanos stature?

98% is how much she rid of there powers

some have gain back alot of there powers

but it looks like alot wont beacause gabriel summers has stolen loads of the power

Originally posted by King_Mungi
1. She doesn't have human durability, any damage she takes she can rewrite the reality.
2. Choas Magic doesn't actually exist, it was created by Wanda

Unless the damage kills her, which I'm certain Thanos is capable of.

Up till now, has she consciously reversed physical damage in that fashion? Not being sarcastic or fecitious either, I'd be interested in picking it up.

Originally posted by Crease
Unless the damage kills her, which I'm certain Thanos is capable of.

Up till now, has she consciously reversed physical damage in that fashion? Not being sarcastic or fecitious either, I'd be interested in picking it up.

Meh! not arguing she would win or lose, as I hated House of M

Yeah she has, she took an arrow though the heart and it didn't seem to phase her and then she made the arrow and Hawkeye "vanish"

Which is exactly why i gave thanos the cosmic cube. thought it might balance the scale a bit

i dont think that she could directly do anything to thanos... like stated, maybe to his surroundings, but winning in that fashion would be difficult. on the other hand though, thanos weilds the power cosmic, and with a cosmic cube, couldn't he just create a reality in which she didn't exist?

or does the cosmic cube not affect wanda?

Thanos is not beyond universal/multiversal reality manipulation which Wanda did on a scale no other character has before, except for the one time with the HOTU and IG.

wanda is such a stupid character, all of the sudden she gets powers to affect the multiverse?
when before this shes battleing ultron, when shes got her team.

nobody said she effected the multiverse she'd wn this battle though

She did affect the multiverse, or did you not read that the Chaos wave caused a rip in the fabric of the universe to another, or some thing like that, that means more then 1 universe, thus multiversal.

wanda didnt threaten the universe, not the multiverse, not even the MEGA VERSE she became a threat to the OMNIVERSE! thas why the OMNIVERSAL guardian roma came to ASK her to stop nicely. shed possibly even be a match for lucifer/micheal.

I wouldnt say Omniverse, that means she threatened DC, and Image, etc. other comic companies, if anything at the most she did was Multiversal, as in strictly within marvel.

Originally posted by King_Mungi
1. She doesn't have human durability, any damage she takes she can rewrite the reality.
2. Choas Magic doesn't actually exist, it was created by Wanda

Ugh, I HATE Bendis for Avengers: Dissamebelled! 😠

*Punches Bendis*

Thats for the Ultimate Deadpool arc!bash

Originally posted by bigbran
wanda is such a stupid character, all of the sudden she gets powers to affect the multiverse?
when before this shes battleing ultron, when shes got her team.
Would it help if i give Wanda bone claws?

Oh yes didn't Wanda Choas Wave did in fact alter other realities such as Captain Britian had to step in and stop it