Scarlet Witch vs. Thanos

Started by leonheartmm2 pages

no wanda wasnt multiversal her chaos wave worried the OMNIVERSAL guradian roma who had to request her to stop.{dont take omniversal so literally though, currently genis vell was said to be an OMNIVERSAL telepath.}

Originally posted by Crease
Hmm...

1. It's been stated that Thanos exists outside the influence of Chaos and Order. Who's to say chaos magic affects him at all? I'm sure she could affect his surroundings, but I don't see that translating to a victory.
2. If Chaos magic does affect him, what's her defense against his cosmic might? She does still have human level durability right? Best case scenario for Wanda, they split 50/50.

Well in House of M issue 7 Hawkeye hit her in the back with an arrow. I know this is nowhere near the level of Thanos's cosmic might but the arrow should of killed her, yet she got back up and killed Hawkeye with her non existent son/subconsciously so her durability is definitely above human level ✅