tenebrous, aegis and the celestials

Started by guy22219 pages
Originally posted by Mider999
how many times do i have to tell you SCATHER IS A TRUE BEYONER THATS WHY HE'S AS STRONG AS HE IS

I will tell u because I read what the Mods said. Take a chill. Help the thread, if u please. I respect your opinion, tell me why u believe that. I have the issues.

U don't need to type in caps

i read it on wiki, and yeah im sure you have the issues.

Originally posted by Mider999
i read it on wiki, and yeah im sure you have the issues.

cool. would u like a sig or avatar

Originally posted by guy222
I am always fair. I be glad too. Celestials always return. Do u think, T & A has a prayer against Celestials

is that exitar?

Originally posted by Tenebrous
is that exitar?

✅

exitar

Originally posted by guy222
✅

exitar

In your opinion, who is the most powerful Celestial

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
In your opinion, who is the most powerful Celestial

Scathan the Approver

again, those pictures i was asking for...

Originally posted by Redatom65
again, those pictures i was asking for...

hmmwhich ones

Originally posted by guy222
hmmwhich ones

Scathan the Approver

very nice but try and ask Mr Master what he thinks about them 😉

Originally posted by Utrigita
very nice but try and ask Mr Master what he thinks about them 😉

I value ur friendship. I cherish Mr. M's opinions

🙂

Originally posted by guy222
I value ur friendship. I cherish Mr. M's opinions

🙂

Scathan

Aegis

Originally posted by Redatom65
Aegis

Tenebrous=Aegis

yeah....Could I see a picture though? Never saw him before

Originally posted by Redatom65
yeah....Could I see a picture though? Never saw him before

Tenebrous

Originally posted by guy222
Tenebrous

Tenebrous/Aegis vs Galactus

IMO, that was nonsense when Silver Surfer defeated them

Originally posted by guy222
Tenebrous/Aegis vs Galactus

IMO, that was nonsense when Silver Surfer defeated them

Edit