Zero Hour: Massacre At Columbine

Started by Kinneary4 pages

Columbine was horrible, I enjoyed watching the movies since it gave me more of a sense of what happened, and that's pretty much it. What can I say? I'm sorry people were killed and lives were ended or ruined.

Originally posted by Schecter
lol @ roflcaust

OMG U INSENSITIVE BASTERD

Originally posted by FeceMan
Well, when you prove yourself to be one...

No mate, you're the *******. Look at your name for fvcks sake.

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
No mate, you're the *******. Look at your name for fvcks sake.

My name starts with a capital letter. Yours doesn't.

And your avatar is a picture of Starfox.

I win.

I've contacted the mods about changing my username to a capital letter and it's basically like changing your name completely. The spelling was identical so it wasn't allowed.

Originally posted by FeceMan
My name starts with a capital letter. Yours doesn't.

And your avatar is a picture of Starfox.

I win.

I tried putting my own avatar up but it was too big, and I thought that the Starfox picture was funny. I didn't want to start my name with a capital letter, due to the formality. Your name contains the fece mine, does not. Nobody wins.

hmm

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I tried putting my own avatar up but it was too big, and I thought that the Starfox picture was funny. I didn't want to start my name with a capital letter, due to the formality. Your name contains the fece mine, does not. Nobody wins.

My avatar is that of a powerful, demonic entity who can lay waste to anyone opposing it.

Yours is a furry.

I win.

Originally posted by FeceMan
Yours is a furry.

thats harsh!

hmm

hmm

Here is something tragic -

Beslan School massacre.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
hmm

❌

all people care about here is abortion, paris hilton, and the rantings of racist crybabies.
they dont care about something that happened more than 2 weeks ago,
let alone 8 years.

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Here is something tragic -

Beslan School massacre.

That's on a different scale then this, and not really the same thing.

rofl wtf is this doin back up?

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
That's on a different scale then this, and not really the same thing.

Why is it different? People who died weren't Americans?

Its a school massacre, where children died.

Originally posted by AngryManatee
rofl wtf is this doin back up?

Vinny being an idiot... 1st he makes a thread about something that happened over half a decade ago, then he bumps it with over a month's inactivity...

And te Beslan incident is extrememly tragic.

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Why is it different? People who died weren't Americans?

Its a school massacre, where children died.

Yes, but it wasn't two teens who went in and did it.. It was a militia... Was it not? It's just different scale, I'm not saying it's not a tragedy.

Them being American means nothing to me.. I'm Canadian and could give no shit if they were American or not ermm

fine ill say it since you're all too wishywashy: nobody here cares about Beslan.
and please, dont shoot the messenger.

if you dare to chalenge me on this, then post a thread on the topic.
watch it sink like a stone in a pond.