Photon vs Thor

Started by "Id"2 pages

Photon vs Thor

Photon has no instability issues. Go!

photon. 🤓

bumpage

who is photon?

Monica Rambeau aka captain marvel aka pulsar

Photon is Genis Vell.

Originally posted by Havoc
Photon is Genis Vell.

Right you are.

Originally posted by 753
Monica Rambeau aka captain marvel aka pulsar
shes the one that damaged galactus ship right?

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
shes the one that damaged galactus ship right?

I dont recall.

But Photon vs Thor. Go!

Photon

Genis-Vell

Well if Thor gets trashed by Hulk and Photon hangs with Maestro....

Hehe.

Genis wins.

Pretty good fight. I'm not sure who wins. I see it being a near stalemate like it was with Sentry and Photon but with Photon being sane here, his less likely to enter a physical confrontation. At the same time, a sane Photon limited himself from what I recall. That's why Insane Genis was so damn powerful in my opinion.

Probably a split with both doing the regular thing they would in their normal mindsets.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
At the same time, a sane Photon limited himself from what I recall. That's why Insane Genis was so damn powerful in my opinion.

Yeah. Sane Photon was distracted in every battle he was in (including against Sentry), because while he was fighting he was also using his CA to look through alternate timelines and universes for a scenario where he didn't destroy the universe.

Photon easy

Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. Sane Photon was distracted in every battle he was in (including against Sentry), because while he was fighting he was also using his CA to look through alternate timelines and universes for a scenario where he didn't destroy the universe.

I thought he some times consciously tried to find a safe scenario but when he engaged in a battle his main conscious thought was the battle while the rest of his mind was focused on a solution. Well it's been a while. I need to re-read those Thunderbolt issues. It's been like 5 years now since I read them.

Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. Sane Photon was distracted in every battle he was in (including against Sentry), because while he was fighting he was also using his CA to look through alternate timelines and universes for a scenario where he didn't destroy the universe.
What about when Hyperion smacked him around? 😖hifty:

Yea, a physical confrontation would be the wrong move for Genis.

Originally posted by Galan007
What about when Hyperion smacked him around? 😖hifty:

He didn't do that poorly. And while I love Fabian Nicieza's writing, he really didn't seem to know how to write Genis IMO.

Meh, it's not surprising with Genis' history. I mean he became Photon after Atlas killed me by beating on him. To be fair though it was a sneak attack.

And I recall sane Genis looking pretty damn outclassed by the Hulk.

He has some good physical showings, but it wouldn't be smart to get into a fist fight. Not with Thor.