Photon vs Thor

Started by Galan0072 pages

Originally posted by Enyalus
He didn't do that poorly. And while I love Fabian Nicieza's writing, he really didn't seem to know how to write Genis IMO.
I agree. That's just one of the only 'low showings' Photon has to his name, so I'm going to cling to it gawd damnit!!

😛

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Meh, it's not surprising with Genis' history. I mean he became Photon after Atlas killed me by beating on him. To be fair though it was a sneak attack.

Which is just weird, because Genis is energy.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
And I recall sane Genis looking pretty damn outclassed by the Hulk.

Naw. He blasts Hulk initially and looks pretty good. Tries to do it again to no effect and wonders why, but its because Hulk had gotten 3x stronger with that first blast. After he adjusts, not a bad showing. Plus he was still a noob with the Bands. Still very inexperienced.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He has some good physical showings, but it wouldn't be smart to get into a fist fight. Not with Thor.

I agree.