PC Superman and PC Captain Marvel vs Gladiator and Supreme

Started by cdtm2 pages

PC Superman and PC Captain Marvel vs Gladiator and Supreme

Who wins?

Team 1 stomps and Gladiator is way out of his league here.

umm... is this serious...

Really I'm not sure and I really hope it isn't because the facepalm montage I'd experience really isn't worth it to me.

Captain Marvel can do it himself.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Captain Marvel can do it himself.
yeah... either of team 1 could ❌

Originally posted by Uriel005
umm... is this serious...

Really I'm not sure and I really hope it isn't because the facepalm montage I'd experience really isn't worth it to me.

Glads higher end feats are PC level.

And Supreme is pretty uber.. Check out the Gladiator respect thread, where the two fight and threaten to decimate planets, causing Glads to figure out a way to stop the fight before it goes that far..

Is this true invulnerable Cap? If so, Gladiator nor Supreme would do anything to him.

Originally posted by cdtm
Glads higher end feats are PC level.

And Supreme is pretty uber.. Check out the Gladiator respect thread, where the two fight and threaten to decimate planets, causing Glads to figure out a way to stop the fight before it goes that far..

Glads higher end stuff is still only mid PC level. High end Supes or Marvel still brushes the pair off the pair of team two at their best.

Marvel was hurling planets across the universe. Repeatably took blows from PC Black Adam and laughed at them like they were nothing. Gladiator has zero chance against that.

Glads is good but not high end PC good.

Originally posted by Uriel005
Glads higher end stuff is still only mid PC level. High end Supes or Marvel still brushes the pair off the pair of team two at their best.

This...

I'm a fan of Glads and I know that his punches wouldn't even be able to do any type of damage to these beings. Supreme is powerful as well but he is also out of his league here.

Terrible match-up. Supes or Cap solos.

So what if this was 80's Superman/Captain Marvel?

A better fight?

Originally posted by cdtm
So what if this was 80's Superman/Captain Marvel?

A better fight?

No... then Glads and his team stomps.

Stomps?

80's Superman and Cap still has some pretty uber feats, don't they? For example, that's the era when Superman chased after Supergirl, and Spectre had to stop him because he was traveling so fast, he would've broken every barrier in existence.

Pre-Crisis or Mainstream Superman and Cap win.

Originally posted by cdtm
Stomps?

80's Superman and Cap still has some pretty uber feats, don't they? For example, that's the era when Superman chased after Supergirl, and Spectre had to stop him because he was traveling so fast, he would've broken every barrier in existence.

I remember that, And that was still PC Supes, I believe Carver was thinking more of POST crisis supes and Cap.

Originally posted by carver9
This...

I'm a fan of Glads and I know that his punches wouldn't even be able to do any type of damage to these beings. Supreme is powerful as well but he is also out of his league here.

Terrible match-up. Supes or Cap solos.

I noticed before you admitted it for some time now that you're a fan of Glads, What do you think of the fight between Glads and Hulk some years ago in a Hulk annual if I'm not mistaken?

Was it well written, Or did they make Glads look like a joke?

Originally posted by lawest9
I noticed before you admitted it for some time now that you're a fan of Glads, What do you think of the fight between Glads and Hulk some years ago in a Hulk annual if I'm not mistaken?

Was it well written, Or did they make Glads look like a joke?

If it took Glads anything more than 4 panels up until about 5-6 years ago it's a low showing IMO.

T1 stomps

funny thing is, pc supes would have a chance of LOSING too. purely inconsistent and plot-based powers allow for high AND low end showings.