PC Superman and PC Captain Marvel vs Gladiator and Supreme

Started by Tazer2 pages

Yo.

Originally posted by cdtm
So what if this was 80's Superman/Captain Marvel?

A better fight?

Originally posted by lawest9
I remember that, And that was still PC Supes, I believe Carver was thinking more of POST crisis supes and Cap.

no, cuz CoIE took place in the mid 80s; U really should specify pre- or post-CoIE (or, to get real technical w/Supes: pre- or post-Man of Steel, as his stories/performance didnt change right after CoIE until *that* reboot took place) .........

Tazer

Originally posted by leonidas
funny thing is, pc supes would have a chance of LOSING too. purely inconsistent and plot-based powers allow for high AND low end showings.
Yeah but on forum I at least try and think people are ignoring the ridiculous derp moments that are just ridiculously OOC. I mean bad writing is bad writing. Personally I think characters like DS are far underpowered including Glads, Supes, and the Shazam bros as well as several other top tiers in both companies. I can understand the nerfing for the sake of making threats viable against them to make sure that they don't simply solve all the universes problems, but being who they are, they are supposed to be head and shoulders above their peers, representing the absolute best that heroes and villains have to offer.