Thundercats vs. G.I. Joe

Started by byrdgang212 pages

Thundercats vs. G.I. Joe

vs.

WHO WINS?

Can the Thundercats bullet time I wonder?

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Can the Thundercats bullet time I wonder?

Dont they dodge laser fire from the mutants. And at the very least Cheetarah should be able to dodge bullets

blah. lazer dodging trope. its just unreliable. and im pretty sure they simply aim dodged as well.

How fast is Cheetarah again? from the show at least it didn't seem like she was anything special--maybe a couple of hundred miles per hour.

Fast enough to be a major threat. Whackin people with that staff going at a few hundred mph is instant kill, especially in a forum battle.

And we can't forget all the Cat's special powers.

I don't think she's fast enough to be a problem for Snake-Eyes.

Probably not if they just fought. But she can do high speed hit and run attacks. Even he would have trouble with those.

in the show they were all pretty powerful......Tygra could turn invisible and cast illusions.....panthro was superstrong and had his tech going for him.....cheetra could see the future and run really fast(like stated before though a few hundred mph)......Lion-O was badass because of the sword. Linx-O was blind but his hearing made him able to sense things. nothing to special about the rest. the hammer of omens maybe....

That's just not fast enough to bother snake-eyes. The dude is used to deflecting automatic bullet fire.

He slices her up.

Anyone catch the new version on room network last friday? It was a complete overhaul from the previous story but it was good.

The Thundercats remake?

Yeah, it looks good so far.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
That's just not fast enough to bother snake-eyes. The dude is used to deflecting automatic bullet fire.

He slices her up.

If Snake Eyes is the best they have then how is he gonna fight an invisible man?

Thundercats win.

You mean Tigra going invisible?

Snake-Eyes' senses are really sharp.

I don't really see anyone on the Thundarian team that he can't beat.

Panthro has lifted the Thundertank...just sayin.

With Cheetara running around causing distractions. The kids setting off bombs. And Tigra attacking while invisible SE would be in trouble.

But I've been imagining this fight happening in a forest. The forum arena would make this fight more in favor of the G.I.s I agree now.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
You mean Tigra going invisible?

Snake-Eyes' senses are really sharp.

I don't really see anyone on the Thundarian team that he can't beat.

tygra can cast illusions that are so really you actually feel them ect...like a blizzard you would see it and feel it.....

snake eyes obviously has the edge in fighting but im not sure how he would deal with someone of tygras power set not to mention having the rest of the cats involved...

Originally posted by Diesldude
Anyone catch the new version on room network last friday? It was a complete overhaul from the previous story but it was good.

Yeah, I liked it. Can't wait for the episode tonight.

I think Thundercats will win this. More powerful.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

well im surprised....i didn't think anyone was gonna like the new series if they were a fan of the old one. I was very upset. I know with re-makes come change but honestly if they changed the name of the show and the characters then it could be an entirely different show.

the only similarities are the characters names, the name of the show, the way mumra and Linx-O looks.....there's really nothing beyond that which could be considered similar. Of course to each there own and im glade some people like it but to me it's way to far off.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Can the Thundercats bullet time I wonder?

Not even Snake Eyes has bullet time feats from most comics.

Oddly, Storm Shadow DOES, yet Snake Eyes always pwns him.