Thundercats vs. G.I. Joe

Started by cdtm2 pages

Originally posted by dawsey28
Yeah, I liked it. Can't wait for the episode tonight.

I think Thundercats will win this. More powerful.

Same here.

If we're allowed to use TV references (And I've seen a lot of people use them, like in the He Man vs She Ra thread), Thundercats should win this. Panthro lifted and tossed the Thundertank a small ways, Lion-O one upped him by pulling a decent sized space ship out of the sky, Cheetara's got a big speed advantage...

Not to mention, Lion-O matched freakin Hachiman, who probably has the most insane feats of any character in the series (Downing a giant oak in one cut, sky diving without a parachute and grabbing onto trees below, defeating the ANCIENT SPIRITS OF EVIL IN SINGLE COMBAT)..

Put Hachiman in this fight, and he solos the Joes..

Joe's. Ordinance and sheer numbers.