Originally posted by Dum Dum DuganI'm pretty sure that run is over.
I have a bad feeling there gunna ruin his character in this osborn avenger run there doing.
EDIT: Osborn defeated (and captured), Hydra away with resources, preview said Avengers 24 will be the conclusion of all of this which it was.
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'm pretty sure that run is over.EDIT: Osborn defeated (and captured), Hydra away with resources, preview said Avengers 24 will be the conclusion of all of this which it was.
Wasent that the avengers though? Not the new Avengers? I am pretty sure those are two different stories/events.
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yep, I think him getting freaking hit with bullcrap arrows and getting surprised by spider man kick to the face and fighting danny to what looked like a stalemate. Said it before as soon as Gorgon was put on the team his overall coolness/fighting ability sunk.
Originally posted by Starscream M
the blindfold is meant to disarm his stone starewhy do you think gorgon beats spiderman in unarmed combat?
Ah.
Because he has tp, excellent fighting skills and good stats.
He isn't as strong as Spidey, but he is at least as durable and certainly has a greater damage soak. Plus regen.
Add his crazy speed on top of that and Peter is going down. Hard.
^ They're running concurrently. Madame Hydra's been gloating over a captured Captain America in both Avengers and New Avengers. Basically, HYDRA and HAMMER attack Cap's Avengers and the New Dark Avengers bait/fight Cage's New Avengers at almost the same exact time. Osborn is fooling around with both teams.
Originally posted by SamZEDExactly, Osborn was build up inSecret Invasion and Dark Reign and then he fell in Siege and then they made a 5 issue mini about Osborn escaping and craving power again (hell he even got his own Cult) and the resulting story wasn't much longer than his own mini. Shame on you Marvel, shame on you...
It felt like someone at Marvel ordered them to end the story in 1 issue and they didnt go through with what they originally planned. I only think that was the case because the way they built up that story it had a lot of potential but the ending seemed rushed, sudden and silly.
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I think you are very much mistaken.
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'm kinda disappointed that they already took down Osborn, would have liked to see him as some kind of new major villain.
Originally posted by SamZED
It felt like someone at Marvel ordered them to end the story in 1 issue and they didnt go through with what they originally planned. I only think that was the case because the way they built up that story it had a lot of potential but the ending seemed rushed, sudden and silly.
Ironman FTW!