The Gorgon (blind-folded and unarmed) vs Spider-Man (no webbing)

Started by SamZED2 pages

Originally posted by the ninjak
I'm certain. Every issue was parallel until the final issue. For some reason New Avengers was late by one week.

Yeah I wanted this to pan out as well. But they had to make way for Avengers vs Xmen I suppose. Though I chalk this up for a great feat for Ironman. Not only did he process what Osborn had become but he also contacted the other heroes to create an endgame that would defeat him + an awesome show of power of taking down the henchmen.

Ironman FTW!

You know he stole the concept from Spider-man, right? Remeber the fight with super adaptoid? 😎

Originally posted by the ninjak
I'm certain. Every issue was parallel until the final issue. For some reason New Avengers was late by one week.

Yeah I wanted this to pan out as well. But they had to make way for Avengers vs Xmen I suppose. Though I chalk this up for a great feat for Ironman. Not only did he process what Osborn had become but he also contacted the other heroes to create an endgame that would defeat him + an awesome show of power of taking down the henchmen.

Ironman FTW!

yea sorry about that i guess I was mistaken. My bad man.