Marvel Heralds vs DC Heralds... Big Team Battle

Started by carver92 pages

Marvel Heralds vs DC Heralds... Big Team Battle

DC Heralds...

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Orion
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Captain Atom
Doctor Light

vs

Thor
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Fire Lord
Gladiator
Full Confident Sentry
God Like Cable
Magneto (Full Powered)

Who wins?

Which Doctor Light?
Which Sentry?
Which Magneto?

Actually Marvel, due to DC's reboot.

Surfer solos both teams.

What's a full powered Magneto like?

Someone's mad.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What's a full powered Magneto like?

Isn't Magneto currently depowered?

Originally posted by -Pr-
Which Doctor Light?
Which Sentry?
Which Magneto?

Actually Marvel, due to DC's reboot.

This is prereboot.

The latest/last version seen before the reboot (Doctor Light)
Full Confidenct Sentry...non Void.
Huh? What other Magnetos are there?

I thought the HE gave him his powers back. He was using them in the AvX storyline....

Also, Carver, there are two Dr Lights. Rapey version, and Dr Kimiyo.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I thought the HE gave him his powers back. He was using them in the AvX storyline....

Magneto was/is at a weaker level of power. I don't know if his complete power has returned yet. Does anyone have info on this?

Well, serving as the nervous system for a Celestial is a pretty high end feat. And he was drawing on the magnetic fields from different planets in his AvX fight with Iron Man, along with his earthquake controlling feat - I'd say he's pretty high end.

Originally posted by carver9
This is prereboot.

The latest/last version seen before the reboot (Doctor Light)
Full Confidenct Sentry...non Void.
Huh? What other Magnetos are there?

Like DS said, there are two doctor lights.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, serving as the nervous system for a Celestial is a pretty high end feat. And he was drawing on the magnetic fields from different planets in his AvX fight with Iron Man, along with his earthquake controlling feat - I'd say he's pretty high end.

Yeah, he have done some amazing stuff but nothing has been stated of him having all of his power. He did the Celestial ft at a weakened state. AVX, I still think he is weakened.

Carver reads special edition of comics.

Originally posted by carver9
Yeah, he have done some amazing stuff but nothing has been stated of him having all of his power. He did the Celestial ft at a weakened state. AVX, I still think he is weakened.

If he's doing feats that his normal power level could achieve, then he really can't be weakened, can he?

Ok. So.....

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What's a full powered Magneto like?
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Also, Carver, there are two Dr Lights. Rapey version, and Dr Kimiyo.

Which version is more powerful? the rapist or the asian chick?

Originally posted by nwg202
Which version is more powerful? the rapist or the asian chick?

LMAO!!

Originally posted by dynamix
LMAO!!

lol..it's an honest question though. I just remember Kimiyo owning the dead doc light with a ring, but I don't know if that was just plot driven or if they really have different levels of power.

Actually nwg, you seem clued up on the mutants..where's Mag's power level these days?