Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Actually nwg, you seem clued up on the mutants..where's Mag's power level these days?

I'm no Magneto expert but the world breaking bullet and celestial feat were both pretty impressive for me.

I have no idea how to gauge his avx showings.

His fight with ironman left me scratching my head. He reaches out across the cosmos and gets more power from different planets and he gets stronger then ironman. ( sounds pretty impressive)"I get stronger by the second while his power fades" but then he gets stunned cause the phoenix blows up a planet. So did ironman beat him or did the phoenix do it?

Then he has a one panel face off vs doc strange. Don't know what happened there.

In his fight vs the vision, one part had me asking myself did vision take his hand out of mag's chest? or did mag's actually affect vision in his intangible state? since he as blabbering that he could step on vision like an ant and turn him into a puppet.

Maybe we will see new feats when he saves the asses of the PF 5.

But looking at the dc team he will need nothing less than his a+ game to survive this one. I don't know if the martian's iron rich blood or him manipulating light will come into play. All the players here are insanely powered. He's still a herald level person for me, but in this fight I don't know if it will be enough.