Nods to Galan! Team Time Vs Team Tech

Started by Alias Stone2 pages

@Digi the Superior Spiderman arc isn't that bad and Spidey is in my top 1

But I guess its also based on how long you've been reading for cos I only started reading comics properly in the party year

But I do believe that there are some good stories going on

Wolverines new school
SSM
Cyclops' renegade X-Men
New Supes
Hawkeye
Uncanny, New and just plain Avengers
Cables team

And there is probably more that I've left out
But these are looking good

There's always good stories. Give each company dozens of titles, and they'll hit gold on a few of them at any given point. But that's not really the point.

There's always good novels being written. And Salvatore just came out with a new Drizzt novel that will kick off a brand new series. And TV is better than it's ever been, arguably. And why the hell have I not caught up on Breaking Bad? And my one good friend has been on me to start Boardwalk Empire. And I'd love to catch up on Community and Adventure Time. And Regular Show looks awesome too. And GTAV is amazing. And I've played TES my whole life and they're coming out with a badass MMO soon that I could get lost in. And the new Batman game lets you play as Deathstroke. And I co-host a WoW podcast that I'd love to continue with, instead of giving it a dignified death in a few months. And I have a stack of books half as tall as me next to my bed waiting to be read. And...

You see the point. I go out ~4 nights a week with friends/gf, and have a couple regular hobbies that take me out of the house. And I'm working on commissioned projects outside of work relatively constantly. I like an occasional escape, but the constant consumption is becoming a chore. it's all I've done for well over a decade, and there's only so many ways, say, a new Superman story is going to raise the bar for me anymore.