He also lost to Black Panther for an extremely low end comparison. But it wasnoff panel so no telling. If they are not fighting back and he just whomps on em. Ronan's weapon has the potential of knocking everyone here out except maybe Thanos. And would only KO Supes,Surfer, and Hulk on their off day. It would definitely ring their bell like a mofo everytime though.
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He also lost to Black Panther for an extremely low end comparison. But it wasnoff panel so no telling. If they are not fighting back and he just whomps on em. Ronan's weapon has the potential of knocking everyone here out except maybe Thanos. And would only KO Supes,Surfer, and Hulk on their off day. It would definitely ring their bell like a mofo everytime though.
Thanks. This is the complete sort of answer I was looking for. By the way, WTH is Abby talking about? 😛
Ronan sans the hammer is strong enough to ball up Thing and trade punches with Kl'rt & other Mid Heralds.
I'm not saying he wins a standard fight but he hits hard enough to hurt anyone here and with the hammer amping his strikes he is going to be knocking out people with what are effectively sucker shots.
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ronan sans the hammer is strong enough to ball up Thing and trade punches with Kl'rt & other Mid Heralds.I'm not saying he wins a standard fight but he hits hard enough to hurt anyone here and with the hammer amping his strikes he is going to be knocking out people with what are effectively sucker shots.
Well I dont know abby but he seems to think everyone will simply no sell this attack. I have to disagreee. I mean its called a universal weapon for a reason. Of course he would lose in a fight to the majority of these people. But no one here is going to take a shot to the jaw and smile. Even Thanos is going to not like it. But after BBs scream to the face. Im not sure one strike is gonna knock him out. Almost positive it wouldnt. But he is also on a higher level than everyone here.