Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Except he koed and permanently injured a herald that went toe to toe with Silver Surfer and destroyed a planet in the process.
Ravenous? When Ronan knocked him out, super-skrull had killed his currs and without them he's a *****.
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well I dont know abby but he seems to think everyone will simply no sell this attack. I have to disagreee. I mean its called a universal weapon for a reason. Of course he would lose in a fight to the majority of these people. But no one here is going to take a shot to the jaw and smile. Even Thanos is going to not like it. But after BBs scream to the face. Im not sure one strike is gonna knock him out. Almost positive it wouldnt. But he is also on a higher level than everyone here.
So now it is powerful because of its name?
😂