Originally posted by DarkSaint85Didn't they need Galactus' original incubation chamber and more than two days planning to do that? Is that really "lesser tech"? Although I guess Reed once created tech on the fly that reduced Galactus to a mortal... but they all took advantage of the fact that Galactus is not his original form and is subject to transformations they were all aware of.
Team also have Worldmind, Blue Marvel, Kryptonian tech, Shi-Ar tech, preboot Supes who has a good science background, insane superspeed...And 2 days prep.
I mean, BM with lesser tech managed to turn Galactus into the Giver of Life...
Can't really see what Tyrant can do.
Tyrant isn't really like that. Nobody knows much about Tyrant or any weaknesses. And bringing advanced tech to fight Tyrant may not be a great idea considering what he did with Galactus' tech.
Originally posted by basilisk
Didn't they need Galactus' original incubation chamber and more than two days planning to do that? Is that really "lesser tech"? Although I guess Reed once created tech on the fly that reduced Galactus to a mortal... but they all took advantage of the fact that Galactus is not his original form and is subject to transformations they were all aware of.Tyrant isn't really like that. Nobody knows much about Tyrant or any weaknesses. And bringing advanced tech to fight Tyrant may not be a great idea considering what he did with Galactus' tech.
Time is less of a factor when you have reaction speeds like these guys. They can sit down and crunch the numbers faster than anything else if needed, then build, whilst backed up by Worldmind and it's database (unless the Nova Corps don't have major players like Tyrant in their databanks, which makes it a pretty crappy database, lol).
Lesser tech? Wakanda is good, but I would NOT place it on the same level or higher than a combo of Kryptonian, Shi-Ar, Xandarian and BM's own tech (plus..erm....CLOC?). Hence, lesser.
Even if it is NOT a good idea, BFR to the Phantom Zone is still achievable, no? It was the first thing I thought of, and we know Superman has the 'Doomsday protocol' in place for extreme threats already, so some adaptation would be all that's needed. If I could think of it (and I am hardly a genius), what about all these super brainies in 2 days?