Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Time is less of a factor when you have reaction speeds like these guys. They can sit down and crunch the numbers faster than anything else if needed, then build, whilst backed up by Worldmind and it's database (unless the Nova Corps don't have major players like Tyrant in their databanks, which makes it a pretty crappy database, lol).
Yeah, I wondered why Nova is even in a team of Supermen types, but whatever, the Worldmind is definitely a big advantage. Tyrant was kind of mysterious and had been gone for a long time though. I wonder how much the corps knew about him.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lesser tech? Wakanda is good, but I would NOT place it on the same level or higher than a combo of Kryptonian, Shi-Ar, Xandarian and BM's own tech (plus..erm....CLOC?). Hence, lesser.
Not the Wakandan tech, which I agree would be lesser than those, I meant the incubation chamber tech - I thought they had the actual original chamber which presumably was advanced tech.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Even if it is NOT a good idea, BFR to the Phantom Zone is still achievable, no? It was the first thing I thought of, and we know Superman has the 'Doomsday protocol' in place for extreme threats already, so some adaptation would be all that's needed. If I could think of it (and I am hardly a genius), what about all these super brainies in 2 days?
BFR to the PZ could be a good idea as long as the tech used doesn't get turned against them. I wonder if Tyrant has any interdimensional travel abilities - a lot of cosmic types do but we didn't see any so...