KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Bleach vs Naruto

Bleach vs Naruto
Started by: Kaldin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kaldin

Bleach vs Naruto

Okay, the Bleach characters fighting are:
Ichibei (Bankai,)
Yamamoto (Bankai, both arms,)
Oetsu
Mugetsu Ichigo and Current Ichigo (turns out all of his power up to now has only been a fraction of his actual power that he now has)
Yhwach (Almighty is activated, and he has all of his power.)
Vs
Naruto (Yang seal.)
Sasuke (Yin seal and Rinnegan.)
Kakashi (DMS)
Might Gai.
Bleach has knowledge of Rinnegan (MS) abilities, but nothing else; Naruto has knowledge of some of Yama's attacks, and Mugetsu but nothing else.
To those who say Naruto is faster, then check this out.

Ichibei has moved his hand so fast that he bent space.
(please log in to view the image)
Ichibei's Senri can blast Yhwach 1000Ri (4000km) away and he crossed that same distance in a second.
Lightning moves 224000mph per second which is the equivalent of 3700 miles per minute (not a typo, the belief that it moves 3700 miles per second is incorrect.)
Lightning is Mach 180-300.
Ichibei's feet is about Mach 11000.
Ichigo also blitzed Lightning and crossed the entire Seireitei in a second.
Debate! smile

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 10:38 AM
Kaldin is currently offline Click here to Send Kaldin a Private Message Find more posts by Kaldin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Many Nardo top tiers have been able to solo OP for some time now

OP>Clorox so, yeah

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 01:45 PM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Why is team a Naruto at a disadvantage in numbers?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 01:55 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaldin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Why is team a Naruto at a disadvantage in numbers?

Naruto is generally considered stronger then Bleach, but I forgot to add Kaguya, sorry, I meant to have her on the team.
I only noticed this just now; I can't edit it now, but do you wish to go by the assumption that Naruto has Kaguya on their side?
I'll allow you all to make the decision.

Last edited by Kaldin on Feb 20th, 2015 at 02:08 PM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 02:05 PM
Kaldin is currently offline Click here to Send Kaldin a Private Message Find more posts by Kaldin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaldin

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Many Nardo top tiers have been able to solo OP for some time now

OP>Clorox so, yeah

Hmm?
Plenty of Bleach and Naruto chars can both beat plenty of OP chars.
What's OP>Clorox?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 02:07 PM
SSJGGogeta

Re: Bleach vs Naruto

Originally posted by Kaldin
Okay, the Bleach characters fighting are:
Ichibei (Bankai,)
Yamamoto (Bankai, both arms,)
Oetsu
Mugetsu Ichigo and Current Ichigo (turns out all of his power up to now has only been a fraction of his actual power that he now has)
Yhwach (Almighty is activated, and he has all of his power.)
Vs
Naruto (Yang seal.)
Sasuke (Yin seal and Rinnegan.)
Kakashi (DMS)
Might Gai.
Bleach has knowledge of Rinnegan (MS) abilities, but nothing else; Naruto has knowledge of some of Yama's attacks, and Mugetsu but nothing else.
To those who say Naruto is faster, then check this out.

Ichibei has moved his hand so fast that he bent space.
Ichibei's Senri can blast Yhwach 1000Ri (4000km) away and he crossed that same distance in a second.
Lightning moves 224000mph per second which is the equivalent of 3700 miles per minute (not a typo, the belief that it moves 3700 miles per second is incorrect.)
Lightning is Mach 180-300.
Ichibei's feet is about Mach 11000.
Ichigo also blitzed Lightning and crossed the entire Seireitei in a second.
Debate! smile

Well, first off, I don't remember Ichibei ever "bending space".

Anyway, a few things.

Firstly, 1 RI = 2.44 miles

Sound = 768 mph = 12.8 mps

1,000 RI = 244,000 miles

244,000 mps = Ichibei's speed

Speed of Ichibe = 19,062.5 times faster than sound, or mach 19,062.

So, overall, Ichibei is about mach 19,000. Impressive.

Now, let's look at Naruto.

I could go all around, scaling character speeds from how the Jyuubi shot a biju bomb across several countries to reach the lightning country, or how massive the gods tree was, or how characters have been moving as fast as lightning since Killer Bee in first cloak mode, but it's easier just to give reaction speed.

The easiest way to do that is by using Jyuubidara and Jyuubito. Both of whom were casually able to react to, and even outspeed Minato's Hiraishin, which teleports his body as a mass of light, and at the speed of light. Meaning that their combat speed is FTL+. Kaguya is "on a whole other level" than those two, and Naruto and Sasuke both managed to combat her, and even physically dominate her at times.

Not saying the Naruto characters are FTL in movement speed, but they can definitely react to it, and work with their warping techniques in tandum with their ridiculous reaction speeds to make them the equivalent to MFTL, at least when fighting. I'd definitely say though that certain characters later on get FTL in movement speed, such as Gai in 8th gate and above.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 09:25 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Where are you getting a time table in that feat from? I see a sonic boom and a guy appearing after it...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 01:16 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Also, Ichibe clearly didn't actually blast him back 4,000 kilometers. I mean, the arena where they were previously fighting is still visible, you know--though I admit the attack may potentially have been as powerful as one of Gai's Air Canons.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 01:49 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

who can withstand fire hotter than the sun in naruto?

We are True Avengers

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 03:22 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yikes! Can't we disable Zanka no Tachi West? D:

Nah, just messin'.

Honestly, though, if we were to assume energy equivalency... Naruto could, using his Truth Seeker Orbs. Also, Sasuke's Amaterasu can burn it, theoretically. Kakashi's Kamui is also a viable tactic to use against it...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 06:56 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

IIRC, the sun armor's effects aren't immediate( in that temp doesn't automatically reach 15 million C).

But so far any of the characters on the Naruto team could end Yamamoto before he even began the attack.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 07:42 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
IIRC, the sun armor's effects aren't immediate( in that temp doesn't automatically reach 15 million C).

But so far any of the characters on the Naruto team could end Yamamoto before he even began the attack.

what do you mean it not immediate when he turns it on its 15 million degrees

unless im forgetting something

We are True Avengers

Last edited by yungz22 on Feb 27th, 2015 at 02:49 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 02:44 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by yungz22
what do you mean it not immediate when he turns it on its 15 million degrees

unless im forgetting something

Well I could have remembered something incorrectly.

Pretty sure SS didn't automatically combust when it activated.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 03:44 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Well I could have remembered something incorrectly.

Pretty sure SS didn't automatically combust when it activated.

nah once he uses bankai his flames are as powerful as the sun and prolonged use can destroy even the soul society

We are True Avengers

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 01:20 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

That means it gets hotter as it goes on.

Mind you SS has handled Absolute 0 do I'm not sure why the sun should be any different.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 04:43 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by AuraAngel
That means it gets hotter as it goes on.

Mind you SS has handled Absolute 0 do I'm not sure why the sun should be any different.

lol because absolute zero and the heat of the SUN are the same. lol and rukia is a strong as yama ji

zanka no tachi is as hot as the sun when released and it gets hotter as time progresses

if it werent for earths atmosphere the sun would literally make it HELL on earth

We are True Avengers

Last edited by yungz22 on Feb 27th, 2015 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 04:48 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Something tells me this will be hilarious.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 05:14 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

my fist sentence in my las post was sarcasm btw

i think dc wise naruto characters are stronger but i also think ichibei yama gii and juha have some abilities that some naruto characters cant deal with

We are True Avengers

Last edited by yungz22 on Feb 27th, 2015 at 06:08 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 06:06 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by yungz22
lol because absolute zero and the heat of the SUN are the same. lol and rukia is a strong as yama ji

zanka no tachi is as hot as the sun when released and it gets hotter as time progresses

if it werent for earths atmosphere the sun would literally make it HELL on earth
Yeah, and absolute zero is so cold that all molecular movement stops (**** zero point energy). That's why it's absolute, there is nothing lower than it.

The thing about absolute zero, however, is that IIRC it's a theoretical limit and can't be achieved by any current technological means (if ddm were here I'd ask him about this, but he's not so I can't), because heat transfers and shit. So everything would have to be absolute zero for anything to be absolute zero, I think.

Anyway this thread is trash. Kaguya would solo as of right now.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:22 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

It's heat "reaches", ergo it doesn't get hotter than the sun.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 10:23 PM