KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Rocky 6 (The Official Thread)

Rocky 6 (The Official Thread)
Started by: vader519

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

Rocky 6 begins filming in December.

I got this from comingsoon.net. Now I am a big Rocky fan, but I do not want to see another one. I still will see it.

Sylvester Stallone will direct and reprise his role as Rocky Balbao in the sixth installment of the boxing franchise, reports Production Weekly.

In the film, lonely and retired boxer Rocky Balboa comes out of retirement, intending to fight a few low-profile local fights just to keep his hand in. But when he's approached to fight a match with reigning heavyweight champ Mason "The Line" Dixon, Rocky's modest little comeback becomes the center of a media firestorm.

Rocky 6 is scheduled to begin filming early December in Los Angeles.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:59 AM
vader519 is currently offline Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

mason the line dixon... thats a bad start

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:02 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Well, I call BS because "Rambo" is in pre-production, and there's no way he can do both movies at the same time.

The premise is ****ing hilarious. A 60 year old man playing the role of a comeback boxer. Sylvester Stallone either has no shame, or has no money. Maybe even a little of both.

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Oct 12th, 2005 at 06:52 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:05 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

This is going to be so horrible I mean to we really need a Rocky 600,000,258,246,125,486,154,264,158,123,125,123,54
451,453,121,843,032,454,153,480?

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:08 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

it did sound fake.. but coming soon is generaly very reliable.. and i had heard of rocky 6 quite a while back.. so i dunno

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 05:03 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

They messed it up with rocky 5 so now they make a 6

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 06:09 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

5 was 15 years ago, and trust me, people forgot about that one pretty quick.

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Oct 12th, 2005 at 07:14 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 06:53 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
They messed it up with rocky 5 so now they make a 6

Correction they messed up with 3,4, AND 5 smile

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 07:01 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

There was nothing wrong with "Rocky IV". It's considered the best of the entire franchise by most.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 07:15 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
There was nothing wrong with "Rocky IV". It's considered the best of the entire franchise by most.

indeed. 'IV' is my personal favourite of the franchise.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 08:33 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Not by me, the original is the best IMO. Won oscars and all that jazz.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 09:03 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olchik

That's so cool! I like this movie and especially Stallonne. He is hot!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 10:44 AM
olchik is currently offline Click here to Send olchik a Private Message Find more posts by olchik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

A really bad idea. It ended in part two or three. the rest of the sequels were pretty bad. To do another one is crazy and non sense.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 11:26 AM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

Yeah,I take that back.I did like it alot.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:09 PM
remy_17
the one and only.

Stallone is too old! I dont understand the meaning of this next one. At first I heard that it was going to be his son that was becoming a Boxer and he trained him. But Mason Dixon?? more power to him.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:40 PM
remy_17 is currently offline Click here to Send remy_17 a Private Message Find more posts by remy_17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Originally posted by BackFire

Considering the competition for the 1977 Oscars, it's probably the lesser of all the evils;

- All the President's Men
- Bound for Glory
- Network
- Taxi Driver
- Rocky

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:43 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by vader519
I got this from comingsoon.net. Now I am a big Rocky fan, but I do not want to see another one. I still will see it.

Sylvester Stallone will direct and reprise his role as Rocky Balbao in the sixth installment of the boxing franchise, reports Production Weekly.

In the film, lonely and retired boxer Rocky Balboa comes out of retirement, intending to fight a few low-profile local fights just to keep his hand in. But when he's approached to fight a match with reigning heavyweight champ Mason "The Line" Dixon, Rocky's modest little comeback becomes the center of a media firestorm.

Rocky 6 is scheduled to begin filming early December in Los Angeles.
that would be a movie i wouldn't see

One little spark...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:42 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Cringe
Correction they messed up with 3,4, AND 5 smile

Naw they didnt mess up with 3.Rocky 1 through 3 were amazing.Should have ended it all with a trilogy though because 4 and 5 indeed were horrible. Stallone just HAD to go and get greedy though and then no longer cared about quality scripts and only cared about the money. mad rocky 6? god help us all and yeah its sad but true,there has been talk in several magazines with interviews with Stallone that he is indeed making part 6. laughing

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 05:55 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by BackFire

definetely.The original is easily regarded as the best Rocky by far.and cringe,dont take it back,you were correct the first time,rocky 4 was indeed horrible.Just take it back about rocky 3 being messed up. big grin

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 12th, 2005 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 05:57 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I loved Rocky 4..."If he dies..he dies"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 06:25 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote