KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Padme Dies?!! Problem here...

Padme Dies?!! Problem here...
Started by: Sparks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sparks

Padme Dies?!! Problem here...

Padme dying was a shocker for me. Remember when in ROTJ Luke asks Leia to recall her memories of her mother and she says "I remember she was very beautiful, but very sad" I though for sure she was talking about her real mother because both descriptors would apply to Padme.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:18 AM
Click here to Send Sparks a Private Message Find more posts by Sparks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

There's a TON of discussion about this going on... the best place to get the scoop is

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t341240.html

but there is also some interesting stuff

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t343022.html

and if you look around I'm sure you'll find more lol cool

John 3:16 ^Thanks Ast Rofan^

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:27 AM
Click here to Send Lazerlike42 a Private Message Find more posts by Lazerlike42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eddy Urquia

Wrongo!! She was spaekin of Bail Organa's wife, the lady u saw him land and give him the child. That is the lady she is refering to. she does not know who luke is refering to because she does not know yet they are related and that he is her brother. So, he knows of his Aunt, but Luke is questioning her parents who brought her up in hopes that she was brought up by their real mother Padme. But she does not know anything more than Mrs Bail organa. her name is Princess Lea organa! she only knows the sadness of THAT women, a sadness that I enterpret to be Mrs Bail Organas knowledge of Padme's death and the rise of the Empire. That is her mothers sadness. luke asked in hopes she would describe their real mother, and in hope that perhaps Lea would say she was stil alive! Hopes Padme would be alive!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:28 AM
Click here to Send Eddy Urquia a Private Message Find more posts by Eddy Urquia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

I want to address this one last time. If you watch ROTJ, Leia says all she remembers is images and feelings of her mother. The way she remembers those feelings is through the force.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:30 AM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:31 AM
Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eddy Urquia
Wrongo!! She was spaekin of Bail Organa's wife, the lady u saw him land and give him the child. That is the lady she is refering to. she does not know who luke is refering to because she does not know yet they are related and that he is her brother. So, he knows of his Aunt, but Luke is questioning her parents who brought her up in hopes that she was brought up by their real mother Padme. But she does not know anything more than Mrs Bail organa. her name is Princess Lea organa! she only knows the sadness of THAT women, a sadness that I enterpret to be Mrs Bail Organas knowledge of Padme's death and the rise of the Empire. That is her mothers sadness. luke asked in hopes she would describe their real mother, and in hope that perhaps Lea would say she was stil alive! Hopes Padme would be alive!

Read that first thread I linked... I used to think as you do but they did give me reason to THINK about changing my mind (I still sorta agree with you but I'm much less sure)... there's plenty of evidence to support their pov.... in any case, I don't think it's a plot hole I think it has plenty of explanations and there are theories all over about it

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:31 AM
Click here to Send Lazerlike42 a Private Message Find more posts by Lazerlike42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Wrongo!! She was spaekin of Bail Organa's wife

nope... Luke asks specifically:

"Do you remember your mother? Your real mother?"

He obviously knows she was adopted, and so does she otherwise she'd have said something...

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:33 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eddy Urquia

Originally posted by vader519
I want to address this one last time. If you watch ROTJ, Leia says all she remembers is images and feelings of her mother. The way she remembers those feelings is through the force.

Force my arse!!1 she [Lea} speaks of what she knows, Mrs bail Organa. That is it! Luke asks in hope of that she would know her alive or dead. Lea says yes , my mother was ad and so on, because it is Mrs bail Organa who is sad because she is aware of the tragedy which occured with Lea's mother(padme force pinch death) and the rise of Empire fall of democracy. that her mothers sadness. Lea tells of this. luke hopes she spaeks of original momPadme . but it is not so, she speaks of Mrs bail Organa. WHY WOULD LUCAS JUST EXPLAIN THIS IN ROTS11111LOL HELOO, MCFLY...HELLO!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:37 AM
Click here to Send Eddy Urquia a Private Message Find more posts by Eddy Urquia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

Did you even read that plot holes thread? there's no way you could be so adament in this if you had....

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:38 AM
Lord S
King

Force my arse!!1 she [Lea} speaks of what she knows, Mrs bail Organa. That is it! Luke asks in hope of that she would know her alive or dead. Lea says yes , my mother was ad and so on, because it is Mrs bail Organa who is sad because she is aware of the tragedy which occured with Lea's mother(padme force pinch death) and the rise of Empire fall of democracy. that her mothers sadness. Lea tells of this. luke hopes she spaeks of original momPadme . but it is not so, she speaks of Mrs bail Organa. WHY WOULD LUCAS JUST EXPLAIN THIS IN ROTS11111LOL HELOO, MCFLY...HELLO!
Do you know for a fact that Mrs. Organa died when Leia was very young?

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:39 AM
Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eddy Urquia

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
nope... Luke asks specifically:

"Do you remember your mother? Your real mother?"

He obviously knows she was adopted, and so does she otherwise she'd have said something...

LUKE SAYS REAL MOTHER BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE IS ADOPTED AND SHE AS HIS SISTER ALSO IS ADOPTED . SO HE SAY DO YOU KNOW YOUR REAL MOTHER. SHE STILL EXPLAINS ORGANA. WHY WOULD THE FORCE ALLOW HER TO FEEL SADNESS AND IMAGES?

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:40 AM
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

because that is something the force does!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:41 AM
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

Sorry Eddy it is you who is wrong. I suggest you read the other threads and watch ROTJ again.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:41 AM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

LUKE SAYS REAL MOTHER BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE IS ADOPTED AND SHE AS HIS SISTER ALSO IS ADOPTED . SO HE SAY DO YOU KNOW YOUR REAL MOTHER. SHE STILL EXPLAINS ORGANA. WHY WOULD THE FORCE ALLOW HER TO FEEL SADNESS AND IMAGES?
How would she have 'somehow always known' that her and Luke were siblings?

Answer: The Force.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:45 AM
Eddy Urquia

Originally posted by vader519
Sorry Eddy it is you who is wrong. I suggest you read the other threads and watch ROTJ again.

everyone here is speculating without textual support! Not one of us knows unless we sleep with george Lucas like u sleep with Micheal jerko at night!!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:45 AM
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

READ THE THREAD I LINKED. There is PLENTY of textual support

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:47 AM
Lord S
King

everyone here is speculating without textual support!
Especially you.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:47 AM
Eddy Urquia

Originally posted by Lord S
How would she have 'somehow always known' that her and Luke were siblings?

Answer: The Force.

No she says somehow I've always have known since they both met in ANH ep IV. thats what she meant by I have always known since we met. She not telepathisc and walk around on Alderan feeling of Luke wen she was 9 yrs old prepubescent little Alderanian child. she did not Always know when she took a shit on the Blockade runner? She always has known since our paths crossed in Ep IV new hope! Bazing!!!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:49 AM
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

It comes down to being as simple as this. Luke is asking Leia so he can learn about his real mother. He doesn't care about her adopted mother. He also knows she was adopted. He must know (because she has probably told him over the course of the years they've known each other in some conversation that isn't seen on screen) that she has been adopted otherwise he would not ask her this question, nor would he be sure to specify the real reason. For your theory to be correct Luke has to be an idiot.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:50 AM
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

Listen Eddy read the damn threads.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 05:50 AM