KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » yoda and the clones

yoda and the clones
Started by: stinger78

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stinger78
Restricted

Account Restricted

yoda and the clones

I think think that yoda can sence things through the force because when the clones attack the jedi it shows him holding his heart

and also thats why i didn't like in star wars III was because there are like hunderds of clones but in the original trilogy there are none, explain that.

and wincing like he felt them dying. He felt them. but when Ana ken talks to him he can't sence that ana ken is dark vader. Plus he isn't ecen a great jet eye.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:48 AM
Click here to Send stinger78 a Private Message Find more posts by stinger78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

go away

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:06 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

Yoda cannot sense things. He had a muscle spasm that made him do that backflip.

Yeah. No clones. None of those white armored dudes anywhere. F*ckin' sucks.

I once got a jet in my eye. Hurt like hell.

What D0do said.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:09 AM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:13 AM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kremzike
I once got a jet in my eye. Hurt like hell.

What kind of jet? eek! big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:15 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stinger78
Restricted

Account Restricted

all i'm saying is that yoda isn't very important to the saga, infact he sucks.

just like all the love seens. they were pointless had had no importants to the story. I think lucus inserted the love seens to make the move 2 hr long and get more money. they could have used in place of those seens more fighting, like yoda vs vader or yoda vs grevous or papatine vs dooku or any droid fighting or anyhing with yoda in it, he needed to be in the movie moore he is under used.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:26 AM
Click here to Send stinger78 a Private Message Find more posts by stinger78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Are you serious? Or are you jsut being an ass?

Yoda does suck. But he redeems himself by training through Qui-Gon and learning his mistakes. Yoda trains Luke to be a Jedi... Luke turn Anakin back to the light side... Anakin destroys Palpatine. I'd say Yoda is pretty ****ing important.

The love scenes were to show the relationship between Anakin and Padme. I thought that was quite obvious. Palpatine vs Dooku WTF!?! Have you even seen any of these films? Palpatine is Dooku's master why the **** would he fight him?

You are stupid.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:31 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

Jedi can use the Force to sense things? ARE YOU F****** SERIOUS!?

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:34 AM
Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: yoda and the clones

Originally posted by stinger78
I think think that yoda can sence things through the force because when the clones attack the jedi it shows him holding his heart

and also thats why i didn't like in star wars III was because there are like hunderds of clones but in the original trilogy there are none, explain that.

and wincing like he felt them dying. He felt them. but when Ana ken talks to him he can't sence that ana ken is dark vader. Plus he isn't ecen a great jet eye.

you sir, are an idiot.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 02:34 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomnia
Minion

Re: yoda and the clones

Acid reflux, you goddamn trekki.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:49 AM
Click here to Send Insomnia a Private Message Find more posts by Insomnia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

all i'm saying is that yoda isn't very important to the saga, infact he sucks...........
or anyhing with yoda in it, he needed to be in the movie moore he is under used.

John 3:16 ^Thanks Ast Rofan^

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:09 AM
Click here to Send Lazerlike42 a Private Message Find more posts by Lazerlike42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Yoda
The One and Only

i think stingy just said Yoda sucked and DODO justed agreed with him. WHAT!?!?!? Excuse me Yoda doesn't suck! If anyone sucks it is you two(but not DODO as much, he said Yoda was important). I think stingy should get outta here.

sig by Ast Rofan "Remember the 18th!!! Remember the 4th!!! Remember the Grill!!!"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:33 AM
Click here to Send Lord Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Re: yoda and the clones

Originally posted by Mist
you sir, are an idiot.

You Sir, get the Founding Father's Stamp of Approval.

And Stinger receives an all-payed vacation to Grammar School thumb up

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:42 AM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Texansfan05
Jedi Knight

What the f**k?

Yoda isn't important to the saga?
That's like saying Star Wars isn't about Anakin's life if you don't like him fine but get the facts right my friend Yoda was very important in the saga training Luke etc. As for me I'm a fan of Yoda!

sig by Ast

Last edited by Texansfan05 on Jun 3rd, 2005 at 06:53 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:42 AM
Click here to Send Texansfan05 a Private Message Find more posts by Texansfan05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Texansfan05
As for me I'm a fan of Yoda!

Who DOESN'T love the little green dude? he's so cuddly

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:43 AM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

Originally posted by Lord Yoda
i think stingy just said Yoda sucked and DODO justed agreed with him. WHAT!?!?!? Excuse me Yoda doesn't suck! If anyone sucks it is you two(but not DODO as much, he said Yoda was important). I think stingy should get outta here.

Dodo is refering to the fact that Yoda makes a lot of mistakes which allow Sidious to rise. I don't think he means he isn't cool or he's not powerful or anything.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:43 AM
Click here to Send Lazerlike42 a Private Message Find more posts by Lazerlike42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

just like all the love seens. they were pointless had had no importants to the story. I think lucus inserted the love seens to make the move 2 hr long and get more money. they could have used in place of those seens more fighting, like yoda vs vader or yoda vs grevous or papatine vs dooku or any droid fighting or anyhing with yoda in it, he needed to be in the movie moore he is under used.

blink your under the age of 12 arent you? no expression

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:44 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Lazerlike42
Dodo is refering to the fact that Yoda makes a lot of mistakes which allow Sidious to rise. I don't think he means he isn't cool or he's not powerful or anything.

IMO he doesn't make "a lot of mistakes". just one: letting his arrogance blind him from feeling the presence of a sith

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:44 AM
Lord Yoda
The One and Only

That would explain his crappy spelling. My 4 year-old cousin could spell better than that.

Thank You Wikerman

sig by Ast Rofan "Remember the 18th!!! Remember the 4th!!! Remember the Grill!!!"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:47 AM
Click here to Send Lord Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

Originally posted by Wickerman
IMO he doesn't make "a lot of mistakes". just one: letting his arrogance blind him from feeling the presence of a sith

~wickerman~

he does make a lot of mistakes but I've typed them out (as have a lot of other people) so many times I don't feel like doing it again lol.... I'm sure you can find them....

To summarize though:

A) Lets Jedi Order and himself become too political instead of following the will of the force

B) Makes every mistake possible with Anakin; he doesn't support him when he should, then he supports him when he shouldn't, then he stops supporting him when he should again (read any thread about Qui-Gon)

C) Is too arrogant

and so on

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 06:48 AM