KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Mon Cal Jedi

Mon Cal Jedi
Started by: FeceMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mon Cal Jedi

I've been obsessing over this for the past couple weeks now (thinking about buying Star Wars Galaxies) and how I want to make a Jedi.

His name?

Mon Calamari Jedi Blue.

He is called this because he is a blue Mon Calamari who happens to be a Jedi. He would wear black robes and have a yellow lightsaber.

That is all I have to say on the matter.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 08:49 PM
Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I'm sorry dude but that name... well it sucks. Besides you don't just instantly become a Jedi

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:47 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corranhorn
Best Jedi You'll Find

Yeah

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:40 PM
Click here to Send Corranhorn a Private Message Find more posts by Corranhorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagues

How is "Star Wars: Gallaxies"?...It looks pretty cool, but I was wondering how the gameplay and story is.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:31 PM
Click here to Send Darth Plagues a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagues Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

I want Galaxies... But my computer is "technologically disabled" to even play that game... In other words my computer is a piece of sh!t... Good thing I'm going to get a new computer...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:12 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

I want Galaxies... But my computer is "technologically disabled" to even play that game... In other words my computer is a piece of sh!t... Good thing I'm going to get a new computer...

well.....i say the same my computer dont have the cooling to handle any game now in the summer i can play max 20-30 minutes before it goes bleeep bleeep and is overheated. and im to cheap to buy better fans if it even helps!. and then i dont know if i can afford the fee man i am trying to build a a-traktor now so the money is a bit of a problem sinse im stilll in school sad

(and i know this is a bit off topic)

Last edited by BornToRule on Jun 19th, 2005 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:00 PM
Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Antillies

well.....i say the same my computer dont have the cooling to handle any game now in the summer i can play max 20-30 minutes before it goes bleeep bleeep and is overheated. and im to cheap to buy better fans if it even helps!. and then i dont know if i can afford the fee man i am trying to build a a-traktor now so the money is a bit of a problem sinse im stilll in school sad

(and i know this is a bit off topic)

a CPU fan is incredibly cheap and can help a LOT. Not to mention you can easily change the settings in BIOS to help out thumb up

ps: sorry for being Off topic peeps.

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:10 PM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

My computer has parts within it that are like 6 years old... That's why it doesn't work... sad

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:53 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote