KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » rogue vs spiderman

rogue vs spiderman
Started by: life is cruell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
phillipan

rogue vs spiderman

who would win?

this fight will take place in manhattan both people know about eachother

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:21 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

i think spiderman would win because his costume prevents skin to skin conact although rogue could easily rip it

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:11 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

depends on what powers she has starting off

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:16 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

how bout her class 50 strength flight and absorbing powers

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:25 AM
Kontraz

i'd say its REALLY even. rogue has the strength and flight, but spidey has webbing, speed, and agility.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 12:38 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kontraz
i'd say its REALLY even. rogue has the strength and flight, but spidey has webbing, speed, and agility.

I agree, exept in the case Spidey would glue her like I mentioned in the Spidey v. Hulk thread.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 09:03 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

yeah, but would rogue be able to just rip the webbing off?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:25 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Rogue shouldn't be strong enough to tear Spider-Man's webs if she is only class 50

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:36 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

if he can even hit her with webbing or has the chance to. idk spiderman is the better fighter maybe but rogue is also good. and she is durable. while he is trying to fight her he may forget that she can't touch him. idk i say spidey might win but rogue has a chance

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:40 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

This has already been done

Last edited by Doctor-Alvis on Apr 16th, 2005 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 05:00 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i was going to put the link up myself but i couldn't find the other thread..... smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 05:51 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

sometimes the serach thread doesn't work so you can't much blame the creator

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 05:52 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

yeah they give you like 10 threads but thre will be more that you cnat see

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 06:10 PM
derrick24
Restricted

Account Restricted

you all gave good arguments but you didnt think behind them. Rogue is very powerful she has many ways of beating spiderman. If venom is able to break free of the webbing or carnage rogue shouldnt have a problem. She is invulnerable (the girl takes hits and blast from sentinels, punches from juggernaut, and stands still while bullets are hitting her.), she has amazing strength ( 50 ton class), flight, which she is very fast, fly 500 mph and a 6 sense which alerts her to danger (not as good as spiderman) and last but not least absorption. I think spiderman will lose this fight sense he dont have a way of beating her. If you come up with a way spiderman would win please let me know.The way i see it is if she is taking full blown hits from juggernaut, apocalypse and sentinels she might just stand there and let spiderman hit her and smile the entire time.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:55 PM
derrick24 is currently offline Click here to Send derrick24 a Private Message Find more posts by derrick24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

this just in Spiderman can now lift 15 tons...he is now only 4 times weaker than Rogue....way to go wall crawler!!!! the following information on spiderman strenght boost can be found in the Spiderman handbook 2005 edition for only $3.99 and is sold were most comic books can be sold!! god I sound like a commerical.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:58 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Spiderman wouldn't let up on her. He'd go all out and eventually KO her. If he can stagger the Hulk, he can K Rouge O!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:03 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

nah Rogue would win Sugah.....

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:04 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I meant 3 times weaker.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:44 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

Ah'm pretty sure Ah know what Ah'm talkin' about. Afta Rouge see's that she can't lay a hit on Spidey and he lands all kindsa hits on her, Ah'm pretty sure she'll be in more trouble than a long tailed cat in a room fulla rockin' chairs!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:18 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

CLASSIC!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:19 PM