KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher vs. Daredevil

Punisher vs. Daredevil
Started by: Kontraz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

Punisher vs DareDevil

who wins?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:57 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Close match. Too close.

I say...a drawl. DD would be able to dodge pretty much everything, but Punisher would not let himself get beat either. Both possess great martial art skills as well. It would be very close.

I'm sticking with draw.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 06:51 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'm thinking DD SHOULD win. his heigthened sense would give him an advantage. problem is, i think he'd have to get really dirty to do it - fight like wolverine would fight. not sure DD has that in him. this is aclose one, but since i cannot STAND punisher, i'll go with DD.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 02:53 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

DD.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:00 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

These two have gone at it before. Daredevil kicked his ass.
Punisher cannot keep up hand-to-hand with Daredevil.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 03:32 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

DD

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 07:13 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MatchesMalone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zahit
These two have gone at it before. Daredevil kicked his ass.
Punisher cannot keep up hand-to-hand with Daredevil.

Obviously, Punisher doesn't stand a chance with Daredevil in a hand-to-hand fight. But, this isn't unarmed combat.

Zahit, if Punisher was spraying bullets with various sidearms with the intent to kill, don't you think the odds are a little bit more in favor of Frank?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:42 PM
MatchesMalone is currently offline Click here to Send MatchesMalone a Private Message Find more posts by MatchesMalone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

It depends on which verison of Frank. There was a while when he was extremely agile and could keep up with Spider-man and DD in that area, now he is like a marine with a huge damage soak.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 08:53 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bobafetty
Pimp of Evil

Punisher vs. Daredevil

Punisher vs. Daredevil. Who would win?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 10:01 PM
Bobafetty is currently offline Click here to Send Bobafetty a Private Message Find more posts by Bobafetty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sneeky_ninja
Sith Ninja

hands down punisher. Frank castle can kick daredevils little A$$ all up and down the street. all he needs to do is pull out his handdy danddy colt 1911 dualies and shoot the frack out of daredevil.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 11:02 PM
sneeky_ninja is currently offline Click here to Send sneeky_ninja a Private Message Find more posts by sneeky_ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

I disagree.
Imo,daredevil takes it.

http://www.manwithoutfear.com/pics/...nisher2full.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 9th, 2005 11:06 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this battle has happened many times in books. dd kicks his ass every time.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 11:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Trinew
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why cant Punisher stand 5 feet away from DD and shoot him

Old Post May 9th, 2005 11:25 PM
Darth Trinew is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Trinew a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Trinew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
well with the super senses and agility it would be pretty hard.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post May 9th, 2005 11:27 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mr.smiley
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
well with the super senses and agility it would be pretty hard.
do you mean super agility or just regular agility cuz if you mean super you are so wrong

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post May 10th, 2005 12:00 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

if Punisher is such a good marksman he should be able to kill Daredevil in a straight up fight

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post May 10th, 2005 12:02 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

maybe. but he never does. dd really has beat him down a couple times.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 01:08 AM
jrodslam

DD all the way. He does own Puni though.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 02:39 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Punisher has been shown to go out of his way not to kill DD even when in direct conflict with him. I'm not sure who takes it myself but I think those of you who are arguing DD are seriously underestimating Frank.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 11:02 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

k, well, ignoring previous battles, let's look at it this way:

Daredevil:

1. mutagenically heightened senses
2. martial arts fighting skills
3. Daredevil's five sense are heightened to beyond that of even superhumanly enhanced sense. Although Murdock is blind, he can "see" by means of his "radar sense", which acts not unlike sonar. Daredevil is an Olympic level athlete and gymnast, possessing extraordinary agility, endurance, skill and balance. Daredevil's unique fighting style (a blend of ninjitsu, judo and American-style boxing) makes effective use of his Billy Club, which is used as both a baton and grappling hook.

Punisher:

The Punisher is a thoroughly seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skills. A former U.S. Marine Captain with a distinguished combat record who has undergone SEAL (Sea Air Land) training, UDT (Underwater Demolition Team) training, and LRPA (Long Range Patrol) training, Frank Castle is well versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat.

Sounds a bit one-sided to me, the balance edging towards DD. What you have to remember though, is that Castle is still ONLY human while DD is above (enhanced senses, radar sense).

~wickerman~

Old Post May 10th, 2005 02:34 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote