KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Iron Man

Batman vs Iron Man
Started by: Feeble Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Feeble Force
I like oranges

Batman vs Iron Man

Both get one week prep time.

I have Iron man in this one. Iron man has just as much if not more money and resources than bruce wayne. He has just as much big fight experience with the avengers as bats with jla. If you take the mask off wayne he's just a guy with advanced martial art skills. Oh and yea im new so dont insult me too much or I might cry.

Grapes taste like fruit.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:49 PM
Feeble Force is currently offline Click here to Send Feeble Force a Private Message Find more posts by Feeble Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Iron Man lot more Guns

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:57 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Even if Batman could come up with a battle suit in one week, it would still pale in comparison what Tony has in his arsenal. No matter how much prep-time you give him, Batman loses.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:29 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
If you take the mask off wayne he's just a guy with advanced martial art skills

And genius level intelligence...and array of different skills that would make Iron Man pale in comparison.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:33 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Feeble Force
I like oranges

Tony stark is also a genius and has demonstrated that buy building his armor.

Grapes taste like fruit.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:37 PM
Feeble Force is currently offline Click here to Send Feeble Force a Private Message Find more posts by Feeble Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
And genius level intelligence...and array of different skills that would make Iron Man pale in comparison.

Actually, Stark is smarter than Batman. Wayne is a genius, a far superior fighter, and he may be more clever, but Tony is on the same level as Reed, Doom, Banner, Thanos, and Pym. Batman's probably on Xavier's level.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:18 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Batman properly a super genius..but just bearly.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:19 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Batman is a STRATEGIC genius. He's also very witty and such. When comparing his intelligence to that of Tony Stark it's like comparing two kids that need some info on something.
Batman = kid that goes on google and finds what he's looking for.

Tony Stark = kid that has no life, reads an entire book on the subject....and doesn't forget it

~wickerman~

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:23 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Wickerman
Batman is a STRATEGIC genius. He's also very witty and such. When comparing his intelligence to that of Tony Stark it's like comparing two kids that need some info on something.

Tony Stark = kid that has no life, reads an entire book on the subject....and doesn't forget it

~wickerman~

Batman is a genius.

Tony Stark is a superhuman genius.

He does have a life. Tony Stark is an alcoholic whoremonger. The wealthiest alcoholic whoremonger there is. If that isn't a life, I don't know what is.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:25 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Batman is only a Genius okay I'll buy.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:26 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

~wickerman~

I wouldn't say that. Bruce doesn't search for answers only when there are questions, he usually knows enough to HAVE the answers already. But I have no idea which one's smarter.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:27 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Batman is a genius.

Tony Stark is a superhuman genius.

He does have a life. Tony Stark is an alcoholic whoremonger. The wealthiest alcoholic whoremonger there is. If that isn't a life, I don't know what is.

he's my hero then thumb up

~wickerman~

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:28 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

lol

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:30 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Tony smarter...like when it comes to inventing

but Bruce is more cunning able to think on his feet.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:30 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I'm forced to rewrite that little parable about the difference between intelligence and cleverness:

A proffessor was once asked of the difference between cleverness and intelligence. To answer his students he said: When man reached space, he realized he could not use a pen to write down on paper, because there was no force to push the ink through. Thusly, the Americans told their best engineers to work hard, toiled for a while and created a special pen that could write on any surface, upside down, without needing gravity. The Russians used a pencil.

~wickerman~

ps: batman is clever = russians, stark is intelligent - americans

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:35 PM
Cosmic Cube

I'm forced to rewrite that little parable about the difference between intelligence and cleverness:

A proffessor was once asked of the difference between cleverness and intelligence. To answer his students he said: When man reached space, he realized he could not use a pen to write down on paper, because there was no force to push the ink through. Thusly, the Americans told their best engineers to work hard, toiled for a while and created a special pen that could write on any surface, upside down, without needing gravity. The Russians used a pencil.

~wickerman~

ps: batman is clever = russians, stark is intelligent - americans

Russians aren't better than Americans.

Batman's russian?

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:40 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile I hope your joking CC

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Russians aren't better than Americans.

Batman's russian?

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:27 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hmm...will Iron Man build an Batbuster armor? laughing out loud

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:00 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Batman builds a large magnetic field and captures Iron Man. Then overcharges the field and fries Iron Man. Thus Batman wins and Iron Man loses. Tony Stark maybe a great industrialist, but he doesn't have the genius of Bruce Wayne. Batman wins no contest.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:32 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by WindDancer
Batman builds a large magnetic field and captures Iron Man. Then overcharges the field and fries Iron Man. Thus Batman wins and Iron Man loses. Tony Stark maybe a great industrialist, but he doesn't have the genius of Bruce Wayne. Batman wins no contest.

Iron man Iron suit working against him so much for the "genius" of Tony Stark laughing

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:39 PM