KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Donna Troy's team runs the Gaunthlet

Donna Troy's team runs the Gaunthlet
Started by: dman2008

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dman2008
Free Agent

Donna Troy's team runs the Gaunthlet

How far does Donna's team get

her team consists of- Herself,Starfire, Firestorm ( current one), Airwave, Animalman, Alan Scot, Jade, Cyborg, Supergirl, Red Tornado, Bumble Bee, Herald, and Shift.

against

The remaining Outsiders / Teen Titans- Grace, Thunder,Arsenal, Captain Marvel Junior , Beast Boy, Wondergirl, Robin,Raven, Speedy, Kid Flash

New Avengers - Wolverine, Spiderwoman,. Spiderman, Ironman, Daredevil, Ronin, Captain America, Sentry.

JSA

Jay Garick
Hourman
Stargirl
Powergirl
Atomsmasher
Captin Marvel
Wildcat
Sand
Mr. Terriffic

JLA- Big 7 version + plasticman and Zauriel

Defenders
Dr Strange
Silver Surfer
Savage Hulk
Vakerie
Hellcat
Namor(near water)

donna's team gets 1 day of prep and heals after every fight

I think they gets as far as the JLA

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:10 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

First of all it's Gauntlet

And second of all they get as far as Sentry , who is basically another marvel rip-off of supes (this time his powers are even more supes like then before)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:41 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

They get pretty damn far. Donna's team is insanely powerful now that I look at that list.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:54 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

OH COME ON ......

It's freaking weak . As i said earlier they get to sentry who rips then to shreds.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:57 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Sentry isn't beating a team with two Green Lanterns, one of them being Alan Scott. That's laughable. If he couldn't overcome Photon, he isn't overcoming Alan and Jade.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 07:57 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Yes he can , sentry is not one to be messed with . Can superman beat a green lantern ? Yes , then sentry can.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:00 PM
HaSon

Green Lantern can beat Superman. Without CIS/PIS, Green Lantern would beat Superman everytime. They do more than make pretty constructs.

Hal Jordan put Supes flat on his ass.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:01 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ok.... but does green lanterns supes ownage have anything to do with kyrptonite ?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:03 PM
HaSon

No but obviously it makes things easier. They can certainly beat him without it like Hal did.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:04 PM
stormfront13

grey fox, do you ealize the power on donnas team? and when did bumble bee join?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:08 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
Sentry isn't beating a team with two Green Lanterns, one of them being Alan Scott. That's laughable. If he couldn't overcome Photon, he isn't overcoming Alan and Jade.

That had to be Pis / Cis

It makes no sense how someone who can lift barely fifteen times his own weight/use concussion blasts can take down a supes rip off

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:09 PM
HaSon

Originally posted by grey fox
That had to be Pis / Cis

It makes no sense how someone who can lift barely fifteen times his own weight/use concussion blasts can take down a supes rip off

What's PIS/CIS about a ring that can do anything one can imagine? You realize a GL can use the ring to boost his physical stats to high levels just like Surfer does with the Power Cosmic?

Rings are for way more than concussive blasts. I suggest picking up some GL's comics before you call PIS/CIS.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:12 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by stormfront13
grey fox, do you ealize the power on donnas team? and when did bumble bee join?

Yeah i had a secondary look over it and am still not that impressed , the only one who has a decent degree of power is Animal Man (see other animal man threads on the board to understand what i mean)

Super-girl ( i hate so damn much) is still a low-grade supes . Bumble-bee ,firestorm, airwave and starifre are pretty much pathetic (their strong but nowhere near strong enough to take down the avengers)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:13 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by The Ion
What's PIS/CIS about a ring that can do anything one can imagine? You realize a GL can use the ring to boost his physical stats to high levels just like Surfer does with the Power Cosmic?

Rings are for way more than concussive blasts. I suggest picking up some GL's comics before you call PIS/CIS.

No i wasn't talking about the GL's then i was talking about Photon.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:14 PM
HaSon

No i wasn't talking about the GL's then i was talking about Photon.

Photon stopped Sentry with smart strategy. He diverted his energy elsewhere and kept disorienting him with teleportation. It's not PIS, it's smart prep time.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:19 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Donna Troy's team runs the Gaunthlet

Originally posted by dman2008
How far does Donna's team get

her team consists of- Herself,Starfire, Firestorm ( current one), Airwave, Animalman, Alan Scot, Jade, Cyborg, Supergirl, Red Tornado, Bumble Bee, Herald, and Shift.

With GL, Firestorm, Donna, Starfire, Supergirl and Animal Man i doubt they would be stopped anytime soon.

~wickerman~

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:20 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Yeah i had a secondary look over it and am still not that impressed , the only one who has a decent degree of power is Animal Man (see other animal man threads on the board to understand what i mean)

Super-girl ( i hate so damn much) is still a low-grade supes . Bumble-bee ,firestorm, airwave and starifre are pretty much pathetic (their strong but nowhere near strong enough to take down the avengers)

Supergirl, Donna Troy, Alan Scott, Jade, Animal Man, and Firestorm are all powerhouses. Red Tornado is incredibly dangerous. Cyborg is a genius. Starfire is a born warrior who has hung with the best in DC. That team is anything but pathetic.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:21 PM
stormfront13

starfire is strong enough to trade blows with wonder-woman, firestorm could alone give any team trouble, bumble bee is an asset to any team, and i can't comment on airwave. since you love comparing sentry to superman, well animal man already beat superman, so i guess they got the avengers covered.

stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

True, but i still say sentry takes a large bite out of donna's team before 6the remaining avengers finish them off.

stormfront13

True, but i still say sentry takes a large bite out of donna's team before 6the remaining avengers finish them off.

animal man and supergirl deal with sentry, starfire, jade, and donna take care of the rest, there, easy win.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 08:22 PM