KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs Thor (without hammer) in the ocean

Namor vs Thor (without hammer) in the ocean
Started by: meep-meep

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Namor vs Thor (without hammer) in the ocean

This is sort of a spin off of the Herc Thor fight.

I give Namor 9/10. Any takers?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:00 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Namor wins the majority.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:04 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

if Thor stalmated Hercules in a fist fight....

i dont see a chance for the Submariner to win this.....

on the other hand....

in the sea..... Namor has beaten the Hulk

so.. this would be a great fight

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:05 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Namor also stalemated Herc in a fist fight.....Well not entirely a fist fight(Herc used a boulder and Namor used a tree).

In water WITH the hammer Namor had a slight advantage over Thor. Without it, Namor wins even moreso imo.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:07 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I'd too actually say that in the ocean, Namor takes majority. He has shown to be able to hurt Thor with his punches. In ocean, he has a major speed advantage. And he will heal pretty much instantly.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:08 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

but in the Namor - Herc fistfight... i saw a little advantage for Hercules

i believe... on land.. Hercules is the stronger of the two....

with Mjolnir... i dont think Namor has a chance againt Thor... even in water......

Thor is more agil than Hulk in water

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:12 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Betageuze
but in the Namor - Herc fistfight... i saw a little advantage for Hercules

i believe... on land.. Hercules is the stronger of the two....

with Mjolnir... i dont think Namor has a chance againt Thor... even in water......

Thor is more agil than Hulk in water

But Namor is more agile then Hulk AND Thor in water.
http://img438.imageshack.us/img438/...rvsthor48yh.gif

The amount of people who are more maneuverable in water then Namor can be counted with one hand. Thor isn't one of them.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:20 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paolo2143

close call underwater fist fight could go either way on land thor wins every time,the sub mariner has always held thor in very high regard

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 07:59 PM
paolo2143 is currently offline Click here to Send paolo2143 a Private Message Find more posts by paolo2143 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnR

I'm not sure of the point of this fight. Namor has a super-human swimming ability, while Thor does what? Float? Swim slowly?

Namor should be able to win against a hammerless Thor underwater. Unless Namor is stupid enough to get into a grapple against Thor, he should win. If he tries to out-muscle Thor, though, he's going to lose.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 09:53 PM
JohnR is currently offline Click here to Send JohnR a Private Message Find more posts by JohnR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Namor wouldn't be an easy fight for Thor on land. In the ocean Namor should take 9/10.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 09:56 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Originally posted by JohnR
I'm not sure of the point of this fight. Namor has a super-human swimming ability, while Thor does what? Float? Swim slowly?

Namor should be able to win against a hammerless Thor underwater. Unless Namor is stupid enough to get into a grapple against Thor, he should win. If he tries to out-muscle Thor, though, he's going to lose.

I don't know about that. In the Ocean Namor's strength increases maybe exponentially. Thor is definitely in the exculsive top ten strength category for non cosmic heroes and villian alike but in the Ocean Namor is King.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 10:00 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnR

I don't see it that way. Hercules proved to be stronger than Namor underwater, so I expect the same would be true of Thor.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 05:05 AM
JohnR is currently offline Click here to Send JohnR a Private Message Find more posts by JohnR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Hercules "proved" to be stronger than Namor underwater? When was this?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 05:11 AM
aliveinboston

Originally posted by JohnR
I don't see it that way. Hercules proved to be stronger than Namor underwater, so I expect the same would be true of Thor.

It's not about strength, its about leverage. Thor is always stronger, but underwater, Namor has leverage, while Thor doesnt, so, Namor wins.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 05:16 AM
aliveinboston is currently offline Click here to Send aliveinboston a Private Message Find more posts by aliveinboston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Namor feeds Thor some bad sushi and Thor leaves for the local ER to get his stomach pumped.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 05:24 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

namor wins 10/10 in water. in the mu namor is a god in water.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 07:09 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by jrodslam

It was some fight against some things who blasted the Avengers (In Avengers comic). Hercules was resisting those blasts better then Namor.

I think that Hercules is stronger then Namor physically, underwater or not. So is Thor.

So is Hulk. Namor has still punked his ass three times underwater.

Underwater, Namor is faster, more maneuverable, more experienced and has way more different ways of attacking then any of them do. But yes, they are physically stronger. Strength, however, isn't a problem for Namor, as he has shown many times.

Namor has already defeated Hercules in water too, by the way.
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/...rfeat1169jx.gif

He has the Cosmic Cube, and he only uses it to create water. What a straightfoward guy. That also shows how noble Namor is...

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Apr 8th, 2006 at 08:42 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 08:38 AM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

because he's a pimp. big grin

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 08:40 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnR

Originally posted by jrodslam

It was the scan DarkCrawler mentioned. What the scan showed was that Namor was totally immobilized, but Hercules was able to use his strength to over come it.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:58 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Namor

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 05:04 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote