KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy Prime vs New Avengers + Fantastic 4

Superboy Prime vs New Avengers + Fantastic 4
Started by: Superboy Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Superboy Prime vs New Avengers + Fantastic 4

We've seen him take on DC's super teams except the JLA. Now I'm pitting him against Marvel's except the X-men.

Superboy Prime pre Speed Force & Anti-Monitor armor

vs

New Avengers

Captain America
Iron-Man
Luke Cage
Ronin
Sentry
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Wolverine

&

Fantastic Four

Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
The Thing

No prep - Bloodlust On

I say Superboy-Prime decimates every single hero except Sentry, and then Sentry gets beaten after a tough fight.

I apologize in advance if the thread wasn't correctly made, I am a newbie after all.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:43 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

They all get destroyed. Superboy Prime punched his way out of the Phantom Zone. He's on ridiculous levels with that feat alone.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:44 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Sentry and Richards are their only hope.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:01 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

have they shown new levels to the power of the senty?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:11 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Tough call! I think Superboy Prime will win, I haven't seen enough power feats by Sentry to say that he could beat Superboy Prime, so for now I think The New Avengers and The FF get beaten after a long battle.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:41 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

I was thinking that the Sentry could tie him up long enough for Richards to science him to death somehow.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 08:28 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

You never know, the ultimate nullifier came to mind though. That wouldn't really be a victory though would it?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 10:20 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

That team gets mopped up quick. This guy speedblitzed 3 Flashes, punched out of the Phantom Zone, out of Alexander Luthor's 'Heaven', re-wrote time, handled all kinds of JLA and Titans past and present at once along with Krypto the Superdog, and punched out of the Speedforce.

Sentry himself, the character with the big S on his belt, is just a Superman clone. And has not shown anything Superman cannot do. But I've only read up to issue 6. They even pulled the "faster than a speeding bullet" line in that issue.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 12:48 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
That team gets mopped up quick. This guy speedblitzed 3 Flashes, punched out of the Phantom Zone, out of Alexander Luthor's 'Heaven', re-wrote time, handled all kinds of JLA and Titans past and present at once along with Krypto the Superdog, and punched out of the Speedforce.

Sentry himself, the character with the big S on his belt, is just a Superman clone. And has not shown anything Superman cannot do. But I've only read up to issue 6. They even pulled the "faster than a speeding bullet" line in that issue.

And remember Superboy Prime was going to be Superman when he grew up wink Gotta love the irony.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 12:53 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
And remember Superboy Prime was going to be Superman when he grew up wink Gotta love the irony.
He can't control himself like Clark, and is more prone to spazzing. A compltely not holding back Super-person.

Plus Alexander pumped him with Anti-Matter power in Secret Files.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 12:55 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

without prep reed would be useless in this fight, sentry is the only glimmer of hope that the avengers+FF have. We haven't seen what sentry can do to his full potential yet, so this fight goes to Super Boy after a good fight with Sentry.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 04:04 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

Give 'em Rune King Thor, in this forum he always wins...

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 04:21 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, by his abilities, RKT would be able to give him a fight beyond belief. However, without prep, the Marvelites are done for.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:22 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

I'm getting intrigued by the idea of RKT and SBP taking on each other.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:26 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would be an amazing fight. SBP would probably win, but the fact that Thor + Odinforce + Mastery of Rune Magic makes him a force that people should be very afraid of.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 05:28 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Could it be possible for Sentry to tame SBP ala Hulk, or has he shown himself immune to telepathy?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:46 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, unless SBP has T-vo, then it's possible.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 06:49 PM
..:Sn0w:..

Superboy would kill them.

Sentry almost took out NA, FF, Inhumans and Shield agents by himself.

The only thing that stopped from doing it was himself.lol

It'd be down to Superboy and Sentry in the end.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:18 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Given how Alexander managed to manipulate SBP to an extent I'd say he could be quite weak against telepathic assaults; however it all depends on how developed Sentry's mastery over his telepathic abilities are, if he's able to put them to use before SBP takes him out.

PS - ALJr. didn't manipulate SBP via telepathy, but with words--which shows just how mentally unstable the kid really is.

Edit: Er come to think of it he also used visuals and stuff, but telepathy is more powerful than any tactic ALJr. came up with from my point of view.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Last edited by Zack Fair on Apr 4th, 2006 at 07:27 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 07:20 PM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, Sentry is good enough to make an entire world forget about him. I think he's pretty skilled.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 08:26 PM