KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ironman (all incarnations) Vs. Rune King Thor

Ironman (all incarnations) Vs. Rune King Thor
Started by: Jesse7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

Ironman (all incarnations) Vs. Rune King Thor

Every incarnation of Ironman has been ripped from the streams of time and brought to one place, to battle King Thor (with runes) who has awoken from his slumber except with a desire to destroy all life. Thor must be stopped and the Ironmans will cooperate and use their knowledge, fighting ability and tech unlike ever before in this fight to the death against the fallen Thor.

http://www.republiquelibre.org/cousture/bd/IRNMN4C.HTM

^The Ironmans

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:29 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

RKT rips through the earlier models with particular ease while hulk buster , Thor -buster and the newer models attack .

A few place him within some kind of magnetic anti-grav situation while the others pour on the uni-beams . Hulk buster and Thor-buster then charge themselves up to lay the finishing blows in .

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:34 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnR

Unless there's a Galactus buster version, they're going to lose.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:56 AM
JohnR is currently offline Click here to Send JohnR a Private Message Find more posts by JohnR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, that's what his Mega-morph is supposed to be.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:36 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

RKT 10/10. Like grey fox said the earlier models would be practically useless and I'm not too confident in any Iron Man armor when it goes up against a Sky Father level opponent.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:52 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

If it's every armour (including various alternate reality Iron Men) then i think they can take him

This guy would come in very useful:

http://www.ironmanarmory.com/sorcererarmor.html

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 03:18 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Without the alternate reality "Sorcerer Supreme" Iron Man, RKT 8/10. With him RKT 6/10. I'm sure RKT has a mystical force field that 20 unibeams can't penetrate.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 03:25 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Sorcerer Iron Man beat Dormamu solo.... with every other Iron Man they would win more than 4/10

Asgardian powered Iron Man ("Thorbuster" from 616) stalemated King Thor for a short while in an all out brawl

JLA/Avengers Iron Man has a mother box... that should be pretty useful as well... especially if it was added to one of the more powerful versions of the armour

Iron Lantern from the access period should also be very powerful

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 03:35 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Oh... i didn't take alternate universes into account....even then it still a long stretch , After all strange did get his ass handed to him by RKT , although i do like the idea of a Science/Magic meld kinda like alchemy.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 04:38 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

any1 that can take out dormammu can also take out RKT. all the versions combined would lay waste to RKT simply.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 04:45 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Oh... i didn't take alternate universes into account....even then it still a long stretch , After all strange did get his ass handed to him by RKT , although i do like the idea of a Science/Magic meld kinda like alchemy.

Me either embarrasment

Still the only ones that would seem to be a real challenge (and I hope I not forgetting any) would be the Sorcerer Armor, Iron Lantern Armor, and Asguardian Armor. I don't know if the others could survive a singe attack by RKT. I would be concerned with using the Asguarding armor against RKT as he might be able to affect the enchanted element that powers it. The other two I'm not sure about. Is RKT's energy manipulation up to the point where he could control the Oan energy from the Iron Lantern armor, and does it make a difference that Sorcerer Tony fought Dormammu on the Astral plane?

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 04:54 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Originally posted by Scoobless
Sorcerer Iron Man beat Dormamu solo.... with every other Iron Man they would win more than 4/10

Asgardian powered Iron Man ("Thorbuster" from 616) stalemated King Thor for a short while in an all out brawl

JLA/Avengers Iron Man has a mother box... that should be pretty useful as well... especially if it was added to one of the more powerful versions of the armour

Iron Lantern from the access period should also be very powerful

Didn't know he defeated Dormamu...If that's the case, it's obvious he could defeat RKT, but it wouldn't be a guaranteed vicyory. Hmm...I feel a new thread coming on...

Iron Lantern and the version with the motherbox would die fairly quickly against RKT. They should be the equivalent of giving a herald body armor...redundant.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:00 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by leonheartmm
any1 that can take out dormammu can also take out RKT. all the versions combined would lay waste to RKT simply.

Dormammu isn't that great i bet RKT could whomp him....

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:20 PM
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

thumb up yes ...honestly, I don't know enough about Dormamu to say...Correction, just read Dormamu's bio:

"Known Superhuman Powers: Dormammu possesses vast magical powers' and is one of the most powerful known mystical beings. He is not infinitely powerful, however; the mystical being Zom is known to be more powerful than Umar, and probably than Dormammu as well. It is not known how the power of extradimensional gods and demons such as Odin, Zeus, and Surtur compares to Dormammu's, and Dormammu's power is know to be dwarfed by that of Eternity and Living Tribunal."

Sound like RKT might be able to trap him somewhere, but that's about it.

Last edited by Winter Soldier on Apr 19th, 2006 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:54 PM
Mr.Biscuits

If it's every armour (including various alternate reality Iron Men) then i think they can take him

This guy would come in very useful:

http://www.ironmanarmory.com/sorcererarmor.html

is that Tony or Strange under the mask they both look Spanish.....erm

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:58 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
is that Tony or Strange under the mask they both look Spanish.....erm

Yeah, it's Tony... in the alternate timeline Stark was responsible for Strange's accident that cost him the use of his hands.... to make up for it he searched the world for a cure and ended up studying under the Ancient One

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:40 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Yeah, it's Tony... in the alternate timeline Stark was responsible for Strange's accident that cost him the use of his hands.... to make up for it he searched the world for a cure and ended up studying under the Ancient One

Oh ok I got it.The suit would provide that added defense that strange lacks now(screw you LP and the so-called auto-shield)so Stark would be pretty uber with the suit and The ancient one's teachings..........yes

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 07:10 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

bump

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 11:04 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordum

Yeah anyone who cant beat dormammu single handedly can beat RKT. RKT is great but not that great. Cmon people dont overhype too much now.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 02:12 AM
Mordum is currently offline Click here to Send Mordum a Private Message Find more posts by Mordum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote