KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » heavy hitters' agility: sasquatch vs. ______

heavy hitters' agility: sasquatch vs. ______
Started by: FOOM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FOOM

heavy hitters' agility: sasquatch vs. ______

Someone mentioned in another thread that Sasquatch was the most agile of the heavy hitters.

Sounded right to me.

So in a standard army style obstacle course - but made to withstand the weight of these biggun's- who gets through it first, second, third, etc., without smashing it apart.

Let's define heavyhitters as 80+
(no flying; and giants run giant courses i.e. everything in proportion to his/her size):

Marvel:

#1 sasquatch

#2 colossus

#3 She-hulk ????

DC:

?????

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 03:51 AM
FOOM is currently offline Click here to Send FOOM a Private Message Find more posts by FOOM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leonidas69
Restricted

Account Restricted

DC
#1 Amazo...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 03:56 AM
Leonidas69 is currently offline Click here to Send Leonidas69 a Private Message Find more posts by Leonidas69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MaximusDecimus
DC
#1 Amazo...
This is obviously a thread made for bricks...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:05 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Yeah, you might want to set an upper cap. Like Mid/High Metas and Low Heralds who can't fly. Because flight redefines speed, and anyone at or above mid-herald is going to be faster than those guys.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:11 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

"Let's define heavyhitters as 80+
(no flying; and giants run giant courses i.e. everything in proportion to his/her size)"

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:11 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leonidas69
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
This is obviously a thread made for bricks...

He copies a brick+Flash then wins

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:12 AM
Leonidas69 is currently offline Click here to Send Leonidas69 a Private Message Find more posts by Leonidas69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Having the powerset of a brick in addition to tons of other powers doesn't make somebody a brick.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:13 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

I'd throw Abomination and Death's Head II into the mix. Both respectable speed. Depowered Juggs. Maul, Metallo(?), Thing, The Tick, Hercules, Aquaman(?), Atom Smasher, Mongul(?), Major Force.

...those were just me digging through the tiers thread for a minute. there might be others.

don't be stupid.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:15 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leonidas69
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know big grin i was just trying to be an annoyance!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:15 AM
FOOM

HMMM
I should also mention no phasing
But it is still thrown off by people who can make up for a lack of agility through super speed:

Should I revise to obstacle course followed by floor ex acrobatic routine?

Ah heck, just tell me who you think is the most agile of the bricks and why?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:20 AM
FOOM is currently offline Click here to Send FOOM a Private Message Find more posts by FOOM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Death's Head II or Sas. But I'm biased toward the first, and fear getting into an annoying discussion with Mungi over the latter. DHII also does more than punch and be durable, though he can't fly....he might not qualify as a brick.

Herc has a few impressive feats too.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:22 AM
Smurph
------

I know big grin i was just trying to be an annoyance!
User banned by DigiMark007, permanently

Reason:

Blank.

Lolz.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:24 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Reason:

Blank.

Lolz.
he is the sock of thebigboss.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:25 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Reason:

Blank.

Lolz.

He annoyed me. That's what you get, goddamnit.

no expression

...and being a sock doesn't help, but it was definitely because of the annoyance.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:25 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by psycho gundam
he is the sock of thebigboss.
He's a sock of Digi.

It's all a big cover-up.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 04:26 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Mr. Hyde showed the ability to move rather well.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 07:37 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Both Aquaman and Namor seem like great contenders for this.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 09:08 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He not a technically a heavy hitter but how about Doc Samson

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 01:20 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Colossus is very agile for such a heavy hitter.

She-Hulk is pretty damn good, too. And obviously Sasquatch.

I'm glad that Digi mentioned the Tick because I was going to nominate him, too. Even though his agility appears to be more accidental than anything.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 01:38 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FOOM

"He not a technically a heavy hitter but how about Doc Samson"

I was considering him, as well.
I read one listing that had him at only 25. But another lists him as roughly that of a calm hulk (80 ?). Champion wouldn't have chosen him as a challenger, way back when, if was less than that... Powerman wasn't chosen, right? Doc must be a heavyhitter.

I was thinking of Doc as agile just becasue he's drawn with an agile looking build compared to most other bricks. I don't of any feats though.

Not sure about Mr. Hyde though. How strong is he?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 01:44 PM