KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Red Hulk (Rulk) vs Superman

Red Hulk (Rulk) vs Superman
Started by: Ha-Son

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Red Hulk (Rulk) vs Superman

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:13 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

thumb down Now you gone and done it.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:14 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

I saw this coming. The Apocalypse is near sad

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:15 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Rulk. Easily.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

You could throw the JLA, Infinity Watch, Thanos and Quasar at Red Hulk, and he'd still win.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:27 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Rulk

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:38 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Superman stands no chance.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:49 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rulk. Easily.

Yup ....the Rulk will also stomp on Galactus, tear apart the Vishanti, and absorb the entire Asgardian pantheon.

He is, after all, the 'struuungest' hero there is.

I hear even Ceiling Cat and Basement Cat are afraid of him!

What he did to Uatu the Watcher was just the beginning ....I was told by a little birdie that his powers are soooooo great that his left toe is actually not a toe at all, but rather the grisly remains of pre-retcon Beyonder after Rulk was finished with him.

He is also the reason why Apocalypse jobs so much ....Apoc is afraid of shining because that will make him a target of Rulk, thus he decides to always mess up and job.

Rulk is the force the powers the almighty batkick of Batman, the sheer awesomeness of Captain America, and the mighty armbar of Black Panther.

He also powers Storm and Wolverine fanboys, and plans to take over Thanos and Ironman fanboys as well.

The same little birdie told me that the BIG match coming out in a couple of months time will be between the Rulk and ....the one and only ...Chuck Norris.

Odds are heavy that Rulk will finally rob Chuck Norris of true omnipotence .....finally, the great Chuck finds will meet an entity (and Rulk IS an entity) that he will fear.

So, what chance does Superman have.

Rulk wins infinity/0.

After all, Rulk is = [(The Presence x 10) + (Stan Lee^Jack Kirby)] ^ (Loeb x fanboyism-run-amok)

That is unbeatable.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 08:12 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

rulk teabags beyonders for starters and manhandles the presence

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 10:16 AM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by spetznaz
Yup ....the Rulk will also stomp on Galactus, tear apart the Vishanti, and absorb the entire Asgardian pantheon.

What he did to Uatu the Watcher was just the beginning ....I was told by a little birdie that his powers are soooooo great that his left toe is actually not a toe at all, but rather the grisly remains of pre-retcon Beyonder after Rulk was finished with him.

He is also the reason why Apocalypse jobs so much ....Apoc is afraid of shining because that will make him a target of Rulk, thus he decides to always mess up and job.

Rulk is the force the powers the almighty batkick of Batman, the sheer awesomeness of Captain America, and the mighty armbar of Black Panther.

He also powers Storm and Wolverine fanboys, and plans to take over Thanos and Ironman fanboys as well.

The same little birdie told me that the BIG match coming out in a couple of months time will be between the Rulk and ....the one and only ...Chuck Norris.

Odds are heavy that Rulk will finally rob Chuck Norris of true omnipotence .....finally, the great Chuck finds will meet an entity (and Rulk IS an entity) that he will fear.

Rulk wins infinity/0.

After all, Rulk is = [(The Presence x 10) + (Stan Lee^Jack Kirby)] ^ (Loeb x fanboyism-run-amok)

That is unbeatable.

Amen to that!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 12:09 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 12:13 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

Rhulk with the greatest of ease..Hes Chuck and wolverine to the 10x power...
I heard he's already smacked Stan Lee around for questioning him eek!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 12:16 PM
MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Rulk

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 06:20 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by guy222
Rulk
guy, are you being serious? confused

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 06:26 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Starscream M
Why the hell wouldn't he be? Rulk is so ridiculous it is unbelievable. I wouldn't be surprised if he broke Galactus' nose at this point.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Starscream M
I bet he is as serious as I am. Rulk is just that badass. smile

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by quanchi112
I bet he is as serious as I am. Rulk is just that badass. smile
ummm...when did Rulk get ftl speed reflexes and the ability to fly?

cuz without those, Superman beats him

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:07 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Rulk wins infinity/0.

That is unbeatable.

The words of wisdom.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:09 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Rulk wins infinity/0.

That is unbeatable.
Superman has been shown to get blasted by far less featless wonders than the Rulk. You overrate the Rulk imo.

He does however beat Superman senseless imo.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:13 PM
Utrigita

More like underrate

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:17 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote