KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » karate kid vs gorgon

karate kid vs gorgon
Started by: blue_beast

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blue_beast
Restricted

Account Restricted

karate kid vs gorgon

its karate kid the king of kung fu vs gorgon who defeated both wolverine and elektra like they were kids without being touched

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:25 PM
blue_beast is currently offline Click here to Send blue_beast a Private Message Find more posts by blue_beast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

KK beats him without being touched

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:27 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

pretty sure this has bn done

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:27 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: karate kid vs gorgon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by blue_beast
its karate kid the king of kung fu vs gorgon who defeated both wolverine and elektra like they were kids without being touched

Gorgon got stab several times....

KK takes on like superman level guys......

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:29 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blue_beast
Restricted

Account Restricted

well gorgon can give him a hell of a fight i mean he is a telepath and know about his oponnent moves he is an upgraded miseter x much more upgraded and he took out elektra without being touched and if it wasnt for wolverines trick he would have beat him, he was able to stab wolverine without being noticed so fast and hard the sword got stuck in the cement he is a beast and above all street levelers in martial arts

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:34 PM
blue_beast is currently offline Click here to Send blue_beast a Private Message Find more posts by blue_beast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

well gorgon can give him a hell of a fight i mean he is a telepath and know about his oponnent moves he is an upgraded miseter x much more upgraded and he took out elektra without being touched and if it wasnt for wolverines trick he would have beat him, he was able to stab wolverine without being noticed so fast and hard the sword got stuck in the cement he is a beast and above all street levelers in martial arts
Wrong he isn't above all street levelers in martial arts erm. His tp won't save him from getting judo chopped in the head.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:35 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by iceman24567
Wrong he isn't above all street levelers in martial arts erm. His tp won't save him from getting judo chopped in the head.

Yes he is, he decimate any of the street levelers with out TP let a lone with it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:36 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blue_beast
Restricted

Account Restricted

he took both wolverine and elektra at the same time are you that dumb to think a street leveler can really beat him? captain america will be a joke for him and so most of the fighters in that list

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:38 PM
iceman24567

Originally posted by Battlehammer
Yes he is, he decimate any of the street levelers with out TP let a lone with it.
What makes him a better martial artist than all street levelers? He doesn't have the feats to say he is even equal to the top dogs on Marvel earth.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:38 PM
iceman24567

he took both wolverine and elektra at the same time are you that dumb to think a street leveler can really beat him? captain america will be a joke for him and so most of the fighters in that list
Are you dumb enough to think he did all this because of his great MA skills? sick

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:39 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

What makes him a better martial artist than all street levelers? He doesn't have the feats to say he is even equal to the top dogs on Marvel earth.

my mistake I thought u said in a fight lol. As in if he fought them with his powers.

He has feats to suggest hes up there and I would not put him below really anyone in that list in terms of skill.

I retract my original statement I miss read what you said.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:41 PM
blue_beast
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you dumb enough to think he did all this because of his great MA skills? sick

are you that retarded? yes you are... his telepathy is part of his fighting overall this is his game, its like saying lets take away from daredevil his senses because thats not martial arts skills, or lets take away the SSS from captain america, do you understand that doofoos? i am talking about gorgon overall as a fighter with all his powers he will erase any street leveler

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:42 PM
blue_beast
Restricted

Account Restricted

it seems you are too dumb to understand so let me explain that for you, this is not the best martial artist thread this is a different thread and i said gorgon vs karate kid which means all his abilities overall

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:45 PM
iceman24567

are you that retarded? yes you are... his telepathy is part of his fighting overall this is his game, its like saying lets take away from daredevil his senses because thats not martial arts skills, or lets take away the SSS from captain america, do you understand that doofoos? i am talking about gorgon overall as a fighter with all his powers he will erase any street leveler
No you are obviously just an idiot and can't admit when your just wrong your statement was this
above all street levelers in martial arts
That is wrong period the top street level guys are more skilled than him it's simple as that.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:46 PM
iceman24567

it seems you are too dumb to understand so let me explain that for you, this is not the best martial artist thread this is a different thread and i said gorgon vs karate kid which means all his abilities overall
I'm so dumb yet i know exactly what I'm talking about KK wins regardless Gorgon isn't half as skilled as him.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:50 PM
blue_beast
Restricted

Account Restricted

No you are obviously just an idiot and can't admit when your just wrong your statement was this
That is wrong period the top street level guys are more skilled than him it's simple as that.

prove me that the street levelers are more skilled then him, prove it, gorgon took out wolverine without being even noticed to the point wolverine with enhanced senses said its imposible, after that he took out both elektra and wolverine in hand 2 hand fight , show me a street leveler that could take both of them like that

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:53 PM
blue_beast
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm so dumb yet i know exactly what I'm talking about KK wins regardless Gorgon isn't half as skilled as him.

i never said gorgon would win i just said you know crap about gorgon and you dont give him half the credit he deserve

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:53 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Sounds like a 12 year old's book report. Just add in "and he's the biggestest and bestest and way way cooler" and it's dead on.

Back on track with the topic, like Battlehammer said, KK takes on superman-level beings. Gorgon is great and did bring the hurt to Elektra and Wolverine but that doesn't put him anywhere near KK.

Unless however, he uses his "turn you to stone" vision. That might turn out pretty nastily for KK.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:56 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

prove me that the street levelers are more skilled then him, prove it, gorgon took out wolverine without being even noticed to the point wolverine with enhanced senses said its imposible, after that he took out both elektra and wolverine in hand 2 hand fight , show me a street leveler that could take both of them like that
That has more to do with his superhuman abilities and telepathy not his martial art skills which is obvious. Karate Kid on the other hand could do it with pure skill. I don't have to prove anything regarding his skill level it's obvious you have no clue what you are typing.
Like i said this statement is wrong and he doesn't have the feats to prove it.
above all street levelers in martial arts

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:57 PM
iceman24567

i never said gorgon would win i just said you know crap about gorgon and you dont give him half the credit he deserve
I know enough about him to say he isn't as skilled as top tier martial artists even the street level ones.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:58 PM