KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » sabretooth vs iron fist

sabretooth vs iron fist
Started by: bupj

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bupj

sabretooth vs iron fist

fully upgraded sabretooth with adamantium vs iron fist
no prep, in arena

Old Post May 14th, 2011 12:27 AM
bupj is currently offline Click here to Send bupj a Private Message Find more posts by bupj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Iron Fist wins this just like he wins against Wolverine
fist 8/10

Old Post May 14th, 2011 12:40 AM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Iron Fist wins this just like he wins against Wolverine
fist 8/10

Wonder How IF can handle having no guts in his body.

Old Post May 14th, 2011 04:57 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

dont know a whole lot on IF but doesnt he have just about human durability? I could be totally wrong on that but i dont see him putting down Sabertooth.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 14th, 2011 05:15 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Hmm tough fight.

IF 10/10.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 14th, 2011 05:18 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

laughing out loud

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 14th, 2011 07:56 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Sabretooth chews him and spits him out like a piece of five cent gum. Victor 10/10, no effort.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 14th, 2011 11:13 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bupj

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sabretooth chews him and spits him out like a piece of five cent gum. Victor 10/10, no effort.

this made me lol smile
since this is in an arena, couldn't victor wear him down with his superior HF, stamina and ferocity? because if he can, IF is gonna get evicerated while creed laughs evily simultaneously smile
oh, and also creed is physically superior to wolvie so he will beat IF more easier.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 01:03 AM
bupj is currently offline Click here to Send bupj a Private Message Find more posts by bupj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Who is this bupj queer, no offense.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 01:14 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

was creed originally an Iron Fist villain? he knows how creed fights, even if its a stronger sabretooth IF should still be able to KO creed.

not saying it will be easy, im really on the fence here but i think IF should be able to avoid and lay a big hit on creed ftw.

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 15th, 2011 01:20 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SevenShackles
was creed originally an Iron Fist villain? he knows how creed fights, even if its a stronger sabretooth IF should still be able to KO creed.

not saying it will be easy, im really on the fence here but i think IF should be able to avoid and lay a big hit on creed ftw.

It's stronger, faster, more durable and quicker healing Tooth. With adamantium.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 01:28 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Exactly......Fist would catch with a good one and put him down, just like in the almost identical Iron Fist vs Wolverine thread.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 01:28 AM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bupj

Exactly......Fist would catch with a good one and put him down, just like in the almost identical Iron Fist vs Wolverine thread.

that is always your arguement but you never provide a breakdown. i always state the superiority wolvie/sabes has over IF and you still insist that IF wins...

Old Post May 15th, 2011 01:33 AM
bupj

Originally posted by Mindset
Who is this bupj queer, no offense.

how am i queer? im just a fan of wolverine and sabretooth thats all. and im new to these forums. nice to meet you too smile

Old Post May 15th, 2011 01:35 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

confused

Do you have any idea who Sabretooth is? He has been shot out of a torpedo tube from the upper atmosphere, fell thousands of kilometers to earth and crashed through several concrete layers of a building without batting an eyelid. In what universe does "one good hit" put Sabretooth down? If you don't know about the characters abilities - and you clearly don't - then don't post. In the future educate yourself before share your sorry excuse of an "opinion."

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 15th, 2011 03:35 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by bupj
how am i queer?
Originally posted by bupj
im just a fan of wolverine

Old Post May 15th, 2011 03:40 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

laughing out loud

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 15th, 2011 09:16 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
confused

Do you have any idea who Sabretooth is? He has been shot out of a torpedo tube from the upper atmosphere, fell thousands of kilometers to earth and crashed through several concrete layers of a building without batting an eyelid. In what universe does "one good hit" put Sabretooth down? If you don't know about the characters abilities - and you clearly don't - then don't post. In the future educate yourself before share your sorry excuse of an "opinion."

Iron fist 8/10. All that you typed is Marvel trying to appease you fanboys. You reply, but I am not even reading your stuff anymore. You wolverine fan-boys get too bent out of shape. Like I am talking about your dad or something or your kid brother. Or smacked your sister.

F' Wolverine, Sabertooth, Omega Red, The Whole Weapon X program, Daken, Silver Fox, Mariko Yashida, Ogun, Kitty Pride, Predator X, Shiva Madripoor, Canada, and His whole messed up backstory.

X-23 is cool

I know alot about wolverine and sabertooth...I just don't have a shrine dedicated to them.

I think Wolverine and Sabertooth are overrated. Alot MF's can get shot out of a canon from the atmosphere. All of them can probablly beat Wolverine and Sabertooth.

I will post when and whatever I feel like posting.

Old Post May 15th, 2011 03:55 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Remember when Blind Fist beat up Sabretooth?

Ya, so do I. Fist 10/10

Old Post May 15th, 2011 03:57 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

I think they had another encounter as well and Danny beat Creed without his Dragon enhancement IIRC? Its been a long time since I've seen it though, if anyone can refresh my memory of it?

Old Post May 15th, 2011 04:01 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote