KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Infinity gauntlet vs TOAA

Infinity gauntlet vs TOAA
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Infinity gauntlet vs TOAA

Any marvel character who has the Infinity gauntlet vs TOAA , who wins??

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 10:29 PM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Toaa can't lose. He is Toaa ha

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 10:31 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Stan Lee wins.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 10:33 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

TOAA FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 10:34 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
TOAA FTW

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 11:36 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Personally I view it as...
Chaos king was everything before it was given form. Thus he is represented by a blank sheet of paper and any other sheets of paper.
Nemesis was the first being created in this blank slate. Thus He is like the ink in an erasable pen that was pressed against the original paper. Although people change the story over time, his impressions on the original sheet of paper or the carbons will never completely fade away, though they do diminish in appearance.
The gauntlet represents pencils overwriting the original. Since they can't completely erase the ink, they build on it. Graphite however is more easily erased then ink.
TOAA is the writer/artist who conceptualizes everything. At his whim all or nothing exists.

And yet there also exists the True Beyonders. They exist outside the scope of TOAA but their range of power dwarfs even TOAA. They come in many forms. But are currently represented by a mouse in red shorts. This mouse pays the money that pays the bills that feeds and supplies the writer so he can go to office depot to buy the pencils and paper he needs to create.... The marvel universe.

Thus TOAA > the IG

But Mickey mouse rules them all. ;-)

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 12:07 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by the ninjak
Stan Lee wins.

If Stan Lee is TOAA, then I am greater than TOAA as I'd kick Stans old a$$ all over the place without effort...

Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 12:09 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
If Stan Lee is TOAA, then I am greater than TOAA as I'd kick Stans old a$$ all over the place without effort...

Happy Dance
(please log in to view the image) you dont know what your getting into...

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 01:11 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 01:15 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

TOAA easily

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 01:28 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

Originally posted by rotiart
Personally I view it as...
Chaos king was everything before it was given form. Thus he is represented by a blank sheet of paper and any other sheets of paper.
Nemesis was the first being created in this blank slate. Thus He is like the ink in an erasable pen that was pressed against the original paper. Although people change the story over time, his impressions on the original sheet of paper or the carbons will never completely fade away, though they do diminish in appearance.
The gauntlet represents pencils overwriting the original. Since they can't completely erase the ink, they build on it. Graphite however is more easily erased then ink.
TOAA is the writer/artist who conceptualizes everything. At his whim all or nothing exists.

And yet there also exists the True Beyonders. They exist outside the scope of TOAA but their range of power dwarfs even TOAA. They come in many forms. But are currently represented by a mouse in red shorts. This mouse pays the money that pays the bills that feeds and supplies the writer so he can go to office depot to buy the pencils and paper he needs to create.... The marvel universe.

Thus TOAA > the IG

But Mickey mouse rules them all. ;-)

C'mon man, don't hog. Puff, puff, pass! eek!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 10:39 AM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by theICONiac
C'mon man, don't hog. Puff, puff, pass! eek!

smokin' smokin'

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 12:58 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Damborgson
(please log in to view the image) you dont know what your getting into...
lol I imgine him saying "Come at me bro" lol

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 01:30 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

IG<LT

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 02:43 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote