KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » World War Thor

Does Thor take down Earth?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thor and his warbound are taken down by Marvel Earth and the illuminiti 2 14.29%
Thor and his warbound do well but ultimitely fail 2 14.29%
Thor and his warbound stalemate Marvel Earth and the illuminiti and return to asgard 0 0%
Thor and his warbound have the same performance as WWH and his warbound 1 7.14%
Thor and his warbound defeat marvel Earth and the illuminiti then raze Manhatten to the ground 9 64.29%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

World War Thor
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

World War Thor

If Thor had been in the same place as WWH (that is wanting to teach the Illuminati a lesson: Ironman, Black Bolt, Reed Richards, Doctor Strange, Namor.) Would he succeed? His Warbound are: Balder, Sif, Volstagg, Fandral, Hogun, Heimdall. Neither Thor nor his warbound will kill. Thor gets the belt of power and his gauntlets and shield. Does he succeed in taking down Earth?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 12:34 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

I don't even think he needs the b.o.s et al. If he wanted to bring Marvel Earth to its knees no one could stop him. BB and Strange are his biggest obstacles.

Last edited by dmills on Nov 8th, 2011 at 02:21 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:18 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Yep they would succeed.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:20 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

hmmm...not sure about that, are we talking about taking over the earth or just getting the illuminati? There a lot of really powerful people out there like blue marvel, surfer is now on this earth and that uber uncanny team...

I'm mean if WWhulk tried getting xavier from this current team w/ Magneto, Hope, a Cyttorak Colossus, Namor and a Limbo powered magik w/ a soul sword. without PIS hulk would have gotten teleported to limbo where magik is all powerful or a blackhole...

He can definately get most of illuminati, he would rip right through the Avengers for sure...don't know about Strange and Xavier with the Defenders and the Extinction team defending them...that's insane firepower right there...he'd need way more back up then those guys...

Last edited by nwg202 on Nov 8th, 2011 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:30 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
If Thor had been in the same place as WWH (that is wanting to teach the Illuminati a lesson: Ironman, Black Bolt, Reed Richards, Doctor Strange, Namor.) Would he succeed? His Warbound are: Balder, Sif, Volstagg, Fandral, Hogun, Heimdall. Neither Thor nor his warbound will kill. Thor gets the belt of power and his gauntlets and shield. Does he succeed in taking down Earth?
Thor and Volstagg are win incarnate.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:31 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by nwg202
hmmm...not sure about that, are we talking about taking over the earth or just getting the illuminati? There a lot of really powerful people out there like blue marvel, surfer is now on this earth and that uber uncanny team...

I'm mean if WWhulk tried getting xavier from this current team w/ Magneto, Hope, a Cyttorak Colossus, Namor and a Limbo powered magik w/ a soul sword. without PIS hulk would have gotten teleported to limbo where magik is all powerful or a blackhole...

He can definately get most of illuminati...don't know about Strange and Xavier with the Defenders and the Extinction team defending them...that's insane firepower right there...he'd need way more back up then those guys...

The Thor that is in this thread, took it to Thanos that was amped by the Chalice of I forget lol. All the same, Thanos was a bad boy in that comic, and Thor took his measure. Thanos alone with a team would be able to bring the Earth to it's knees, when you consider the opposition.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:34 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

why bring up thanos

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:38 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Sin I AM
why bring up thanos

Because the Thor used in this thread, wore the exact same thing that he did when he baked Thanos, and I mean literally. Thanos also had a significant boost in that story as well.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:41 AM
nwg202

Originally posted by Stoic
The Thor that is in this thread, took it to Thanos that was amped by the Chalice of I forget lol. All the same, Thanos was a bad boy in that comic, and Thor took his measure. Thanos alone with a team would be able to bring the Earth to it's knees, when you consider the opposition.

Ah well don't really know how much power the belt and gauntlet give him but if he is a skyfather level type maybe he can do it....i still think it wont be easy...so this thor has to be way way above wwhulk in power? Cuz surfer is pretty high up there and magik woh is capable of threatening mephisto the soul sowrd would be effective agianst his warhound for sure...hulk juggs(colossus), blue marvel, x-man, Hope w/ PF...add all the others...i just dont think it would be easy

i sure hope Legion and Franklin are of the table for this fight....cuz i dont think thanos is beating them

Last edited by nwg202 on Nov 8th, 2011 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:42 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Badabing
Thor and Volstagg are win incarnate.
Mostly Volstagg (please log in to view the image) I only put Thor in there for the fun of it. stick out tongue

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:46 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

thor would stop at the juggernaut. ow yeah and I'm back

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:47 AM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by nwg202
Ah well don't really know how much power the belt and gauntlet give him but if he is a skyfather level type maybe he can do it....i still think it wont be easy...so this thor has to be way way above wwhulk in power? Cuz surfer is pretty high up there and magik woh is capable of threatening mephisto the soul sowrd would be effective agianst his warhound for sure...hulk juggs(colossus), blue marvel...add all the others...i just dont think it would be easy

i sure hope Legion and Franklin are of the table for this fight....cuz i dont think thanos is beating them

Neither Franklin, Mephisto, or Magik were part of the WW Hulk story arc though. So I never gave them a thought. Were they in the story? I admit to not reading all of the add on titles.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:47 AM
nwg202

Originally posted by Stoic
Neither Franklin, Mephisto, or Magik were part of the WW Hulk story arc though. So I never gave them a thought. Were they in the story? I admit to not reading all of the add on titles.

Oh yeah if were just talking about the wwhulk opponents I agree he definately clears it ...a lot of them have gotten serious upgrades now though and i was thinking about the whole marvel earth thing...especially the uncanny team (they are taking on a freaking celestial now) and the defenders

Last edited by nwg202 on Nov 8th, 2011 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:51 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Damborgson
Mostly Volstagg (please log in to view the image) I only put Thor in there for the fun of it. stick out tongue
Agreed. I like every comic Volstagg is in.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:52 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Brutacus
thor would stop at the juggernaut. ow yeah and I'm back

Not with all of the gear he has in this thread, and if he went into Warriors madness, I see him shifting a lot of real estate.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 02:52 AM
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

It is not just his strength, but his power, experience and asgardian resources...Thor gonna take this. Hard to stop him.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 03:31 PM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Thor wouldn't need those trinkets. He could just sit back somewhere and flood the planet and force the Illuminati to kill each other, otherwise he'll sink every continent on earth.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 04:18 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

He pawns Earth.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 06:25 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

If Thors warbound help him like the other warbound helped Hulk he clears it.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 10:21 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Are Hulk and his family on Earth, in that "World War Thor"?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 10:59 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote