KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom vs. Wolverine

Venom vs. Wolverine
Started by: Trackz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trackz

Venom vs. Wolverine

Current Version of Venom with his standard gear vs. Wolverine

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 02:49 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

What's current Venom? I thought Marvel had just given up on the character and turned him into a punching bag/guinea pig combo.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 03:14 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

flash thompson is the current version

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 03:29 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

either way,prob venom he has more at his disposal could blind wolvie with his web shot nd knock him out if he does his attacking web sling move fast enuff...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 03:46 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wolverine

the current user of Venom had problems with Kraven.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 06:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Yep. Wolverine beats agent venom.

But if Thompson goes full Venom mode it wont matter much who's the host. Unless its Gargan ofcourse...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 06:18 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
flash thompson is the current version

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 06:20 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Kazenji
Wolverine

He also beat Captain America twice, easily at that.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 03:25 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Kazenji
Wolverine

Not really, he wasn't trying to fight Kraven. He had been wearing the suit too long and when that happens the Venom symbiote begins to take over control which would've resulted in them terminating him...he was really trying to fight Kraven he was trying to accomplish his mission.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 03:26 PM
ODG

Originally posted by Trackz
He's... surprisingly capable.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 07:02 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
He's... surprisingly capable.

who?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 07:10 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

^ The new Venom.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 07:12 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Actually, in the few issues he appeared in Thompson used the symbiote very well

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 07:15 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real E.T
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would say its a toss

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 07:17 PM
Real E.T is currently offline Click here to Send Real E.T a Private Message Find more posts by Real E.T Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

That was fast laughing out loud

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 07:18 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

meh, him fighting for control could be an issue imo

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 07:20 PM
ODG

^ Perhaps, but at the same time, him losing control would make him more dangerous. Like Wolverine and his berserker rage.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 07:22 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Sin I AM
meh, him fighting for control could be an issue imo
Why should he loose control here? Everytime he lost it was because of personal circumstances.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 07:26 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Trackz

Twice? How do you figure? Are you counting the Spider-King as a Cap loss?

Steve is more formidable as the Cap than he was as the Spider-King. His bread and butter is combat skill, so while he might had massive strength amp as the Spider-King he also became a mindless bruiser. That being said, Spider-King had the advantage in the first fight until Gravity koed him, and the second fight was pretty even until the building collapsed and Flash got up first. Flash briefly koed Cap for a couple seconds in the last issue when he pulled him into that flush rear hook, but don't forget Cap did better against the Queen in one on one than Flash did. Much better.

I give Wolverine the majority against current Venom.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Dec 9th, 2011 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 07:51 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Twice? How do you figure? Are you counting the Spider-King as a Cap loss?

Steve is more formidable as the Cap than he was as the Spider-King. His bread and butter is combat skill, so while he might had massive strength amp as the Spider-King he also became a mindless bruiser. That being said, Spider-King had the advantage in the first fight until Gravity koed him, and the second fight was pretty even until the building collapsed and Flash got up first. Flash briefly koed Cap for a couple seconds in the last issue when he pulled him into that flush rear hook, but don't forget Cap did better against the Queen in one on one than Flash did. Much better.

I give Wolverine the majority against current Venom.

I read Venom #10 and the whole issue they're talking about Venom beating Captain America that's what I was basing the first win off. I can agree with your assessment of the first fight though.

The second fight was pretty one-sided, especially considering Venom accidentally knocked Steve out.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 10:53 PM