KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Worldbreaker Hulk (Slugfest)

Thor vs Worldbreaker Hulk (Slugfest)
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Thor vs Worldbreaker Hulk (Slugfest)

Thor has warrior's madness (x10 strength), belt of strength (x2 strength), and magical gauntlets. He also uses his hammer, though only to bash the Hulk with, he's not using any magical powers. BFR is off.

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 05:55 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Did thor have warrior's madness when he fought the Thanos clone? I think he just had the belt and gauntlets. If he didn't have WM there, I think this Thor would beat WBH.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 06:45 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Thor dies even if it was the Thor that fought Thanos. By the way Polaris...lol, Thor didn't have the belt of strength when he fought Thanos, he had the gem.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 06:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
lol, Thor didn't have the belt of strength when he fought Thanos, he had the gem.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by PillarofOsiris on Mar 18th, 2012 at 06:52 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 06:48 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

Superman is 10 times stronger than Thor. You have no rights at quoting my post. Stop responding to me.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 06:52 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Superman is 10 times stronger than Thor. You have no rights at quoting my post. Stop responding to me.

Are you mad because I've proven you wrong yet again?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 06:53 PM
carver9

Are you mad because I've proven you wrong yet again?

You are making yourself look foolish. That would make every Herald in DC that has either matched or overpowered Superman at least 10 to 15 Times stronger than Thor. Orion, Captain Marvel...hell, that would make Diana at least 8 times more powerful than Thor since she has held infinite weight as well along with stalemating a pissed Supes along with matching Doomsday, someone that overpowered Superman, more than once. What's wrong with you and your fetish against Hulk?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 06:57 PM
PillarofOsiris

You are making yourself look foolish. That would make every Herald in DC that has either matched or overpowered Superman at least 10 to 15 Times stronger than Thor. Orion, Captain Marvel...hell, that would make Diana at least 8 times more powerful than Thor since she has held infinite weight as well along with stalemating a pissed Supes along with matching Doomsday, someone that overpowered Superman, more than once. What's wrong with you and your fetish against Hulk?

The strength and durability levels in Marvel and DC are on far different scales. This is a fact. Marvel has a higher degree of "realism" than DC, which is probably why Marvel is more popular with readers. DC has characters retconning reality with punches, lifting infinite weight, surviving 50 supernovas, punching at 1000s of times the speed of light, fastballing black holes, shattering time and space with punches. Thor has been looking pretty bad in Marvel these days (starting right before Siege, really), which is something I don't like, but I'm not going to pretend it isn't happening either.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:02 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

What does that have to do with this thread or anything pertaining to it?

If you can't come up with a reply to his post (He's correct in this instance), then concede.

I personally think his opinion is idiotic and anybody who's read up on the characters would laugh at him but you didn't even address the discussion at hand and waved away his evidence.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:05 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

A 20x amp and thegauntlets? Thor would tear his head off when he connected. That said its not a guaranteed win. If its a pure strength and his durability remains the same, he definitely needs to get to hulk first.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:06 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Also, Thor wins. With that kind of stacking, he'd accidentally decapitate the poor bastard.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:08 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

^Not really. WBH is a whole lot stronger than 20 times savage hulk strength level .....Not sure why Thor would be able to tear his head off with one hit or come even close to that.

WBH wins

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Last edited by Naija boy on Mar 18th, 2012 at 07:18 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:12 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The strength and durability levels in Marvel and DC are on far different scales. This is a fact. Marvel has a higher degree of "realism" than DC, which is probably why Marvel is more popular with readers. DC has characters retconning reality with punches, lifting infinite weight, surviving 50 supernovas, punching at 1000s of times the speed of light, fastballing black holes, shattering time and space with punches. Thor has been looking pretty bad in Marvel these days (starting right before Siege, really), which is something I don't like, but I'm not going to pretend it isn't happening either.

You do know that Superman was looking just as bad before the reboot right? Let's not pretend he is full of high showings. If I was to look at both of their showings last year, both was having a down end...not just Thor.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:13 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What does that have to do with this thread or anything pertaining to it?

If you can't come up with a reply to his post (He's correct in this instance), then concede.

I personally think his opinion is idiotic and anybody who's read up on the characters would laugh at him but you didn't even address the discussion at hand and waved away his evidence.

What evidence?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:17 PM
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by Naija boy
^Not really. WBH is a whole lot stronger than 20 times savage hulk strength level .....Not sure why Thor would be able to tear his head off with one hit or come even close to that.

WBH wins

What feats do you have to prove WBH is 20 times savage Hulk?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:17 PM
carver9

There are fts proving WWH is at least 5 times stronger than Savage, and Thats at his base strength.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:21 PM
Naija boy

More than 20 times an average savage hulk easy. Going from being able to defeat with difficulty the likes of Wendigo and Bi beast to being able to wipe them out i.e literally melt them (among many other things) as an aftereffect of your midair strikes that happened hundreds of feat away takes a whole lot more than 20 times strength.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:23 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

There are fts proving WWH is at least 5 times stronger than Savage, and Thats at his base strength.

You must mean when WWH beat skrull-black bolt, used a glorified sucker punch to beat Dr. Strange who didn't want to BFR or kill him, had help to beat a Silver Surfer with no power cosmic, beat the fantastic four with help, beat Iron Man, beat a Hercules who wasn't fighting back, used BFR to beat Juggernaut, and then got taken out by a satelitte.

Last edited by PillarofOsiris on Mar 18th, 2012 at 07:32 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:23 PM
carver9

You must mean when WWH beat skrull-black bolt, used a glorified sucker punch to beat Dr. Strange who didn't want to BFR or kill him, had help to beat a Silver Surfer with no power cosmic, beat the fantastic four with help, beat Iron Man, used BFR to beat Juggernaut, and then got taken out by a satelitte.

A prepped Satellite that was created by some of the smartest beings on the planet that has created weapons to take out Celestials and Galactus himself.

Savage Hulk was killed by Rulk, defeated twice again by Rulk, got absorbed by Rulk to the point that he turned to Banner. He got defeated 4 Times by Rulk that was using his absorption powers.

Same Rulk fought Savage Hulk...not only did Rulk try to drain WWH but FAILED (unlike what he did against Savage)...he used one of the most powerful blow that he has ever demonstrated since his creation (was so powerful that it created a nuke explosion) and WWH tanked it and defeated him with a mere thunder clap.

Then let's not even include the fact that WWH stated on panel he is more powerful than Savage Hulk...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...2657373yy3.jpg/

There are numerous of examples but I only need one.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:31 PM
PillarofOsiris

A prepped Satellite that was created by some of the smartest beings on the planet that has created weapons to take out Celestials and Galactus himself.

Savage Hulk was killed by Rulk, defeated twice again by Rulk, got absorbed by Rulk to the point that he turned to Banner. He got defeated 4 Times by Rulk that was using his absorption powers.

Same Rulk fought Savage Hulk...not only did Rulk try to drain WWH but FAILED (unlike what he did against Savage)...he used one of the most powerful blow that he has ever demonstrated since his creation (was so powerful that it created a nuke explosion) and WWH tanked it and defeated him with a mere thunder clap.

Then let's not even include the fact that WWH stated on panel he is more powerful than Savage Hulk...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...2657373yy3.jpg/

There are numerous of examples but I only need one.

Stated on panel by the Hulk himself. There's some great evidence. But I didn't say he wasn't more powerful. I only question by how much.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2012 07:34 PM