KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr.Doom Vs Iron Man

Dr.Doom Vs Iron Man
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Dr.Doom Vs Iron Man

Who wins? No prep...

Hand 2 Hand combat only....

No Magic or engery powers allowed..

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 01:01 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Doom.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 01:04 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

im knows he's outclassed so calls in iron fist. doom's fist collides with fist's fist inadvertently causing an omniverse devouring black hole. ironman loses.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 01:22 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Doom.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 01:24 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
im knows he's outclassed so calls in iron fist. doom's fist collides with fist's fist inadvertently causing an omniverse devouring black hole. ironman loses.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 01:26 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Seems legit thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 01:27 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Ever notice how Iron Fist is never in the same place as the real Doom? Stark isn't ready for the truth

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 01:30 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Doom. Add energy weapons and it flips to IM. Add magic and it flips back to Doom.

Doom.

And he'd be all cool while doing it.

Top hat not required.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 01:53 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Doom. Add energy weapons and it flips to IM.
No, it's still Doom.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 02:03 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Sans magic (ie. strictly armor to armor), they've always been portrayed as equals. Factor in magic, however, and Doom far outclasses Tony.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 02:31 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Wasn't Extremis Tony defeating Doom until Doom introduced magic into the equation?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 09:33 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Tony's energy levels may have been higher(hard to say since his energy readings weren't given in the 3rd scan.) But yeah, once Doom used magic, it was all over.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 03:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Galan007
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Tony's energy levels may have been higher(hard to say since his energy readings weren't given in the 3rd scan.) But yeah, once Doom used magic, it was all over.

Yeah that's it. thanks for the scans.

And Bleeding Edge Ironman has the huge upgrade of having a much more powerful energy source. Plus an energy sword that can come out of his hand. ouch! A sword that cut off the scalp off one of the Worthy.

Therefore Ironman for the win! Doom had nothing but bad luck after that. Not counting current dual infinite gauntlet Doom that is.

Last edited by the ninjak on Aug 13th, 2012 at 03:18 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 03:16 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah that's it. thanks for the scans.

And Bleeding Edge Ironman has the huge upgrade of having a much more powerful energy source. Plus an energy sword that can come out of his hand. ouch! A sword that cut off the scalp off one of the Worthy.

Therefore Ironman for the win! Doom had nothing but bad luck after that. Not counting current dual infinite gauntlet Doom that is.
Didnt Doom have a badass showing against Bannerless Hulk recently? Oh also in Avenging Spider-man vs classic Doc Strange.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 03:21 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Tony's had a serious upgrade, no doubt. However, Doom has upgraded his armor significantly as well(check out the last few pages of his respect thread, for instance.) Furthermore, his magical prowess is much, MUCH greater than it was back then as well. Like I mentioned earlier, I have no doubt that if Doom refrained from utilizing magic, he and Bleeding Edge Tony would be portrayed as equals(this has ALWAYS been the case, historically.) But if/when Doom uses magic, it's game over for Tony.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 03:25 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

In a hand to hand fight in their armors, or hand to hand sans armor?

With armor, h2h only, I'd take Tony as the Ironman suit grants him a solid degree of superstrength that I haven't seen Doom's armor match.

Sans armor, Doom killed a lion while unarmed. He'd Buddha Palm Tony to death.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 03:26 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Doom's mystical might has been described from going from a "mid level mage" to one of the greatest wielders of the mystic arts on the planet in terms of both power and knowledge. Barring magic, he's still a genius and habitually stalemates Tony while handicapping himself.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 05:25 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Whatever happened to that upgrade Doom got where he was like the most powerful mage in existence or something? Like he went back in time and trained under someone - I don't remember any details, just that it was all in a FF book.

Anyway, sans armor Tony sucks at hand to hand combat. He got trained for all of one day by Cap and that makes him, magically, competent to take down a group of thugs (Caps paraphrased words) but he's still been taken down by a group of kids before

If you mean in the armor then Tony can cheat a little by having his computer files access fighting styles of people he's seen (ie: Captain America) and then copy them while fighting Doom.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 05:36 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Are you referring to Doom overcoming his temporal BFR, fine-tuning his skills for millions of years, and then being trained by the Marquis of Death for an unknown amount of time, before ultimately killing him? If so, that 'version' of Doom hasn't really been touched on-- however, that story was being explored a little bit in recent issues of Dark Avengers.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 05:43 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

No Magic!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2012 05:53 PM